Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Anyone else having this issue of the new log in bar at the top (with the fav games) is missing? It doesn't seem to matter if i am loged in or not, it simply does not appear.

Unless i am banned and no one decided to tell me.

----------
"Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Comments

• bmdevinebmdevine Member Posts: 429

I think they made some changes that goofed things up in FireFox.  It's still there in IE.

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Ah, yes i am using Firefox. The standards compliant browser. 

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

got the same problem like OP

BestSigEver :P

• BodeusBodeus Member Posts: 516

same here

no login bar and autologin in not working.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

Are you guys using an ad blocker? I have adblock plus on my Firefox and have  the same issue. When I disable it, the login is displayed though.

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

Hit Ctrl+Shift+V to open Adblock Plus's "blockable items" pane. At the top of the list there are a few things in red. Right-click on and disable the ones of type "hidden". The missing bar returns.

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616
    Originally posted by katriell

Hit Ctrl+Shift+V to open Adblock Plus's "blockable items" pane. At the top of the list there are a few things in red. Right-click on and disable the ones of type "hidden". The missing bar returns.

Thanks for this work around. :)

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Ahh, got it working now. Just click "Disable on www.mmorpg.com" in Adblock :)

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636

logged in using IE... guess I won't be using the forums here anymore if this is their way of "tricking" me into viewing their ads. They probably don't want my type here anyway.

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418
    Originally posted by Theutus

logged in using IE... guess I won't be using the forums here anymore if this is their way of "tricking" me into viewing their ads. They probably don't want my type here anyway.

Just get Adblock Plus: Element Hiding Helper. With it you can selectively block each ad.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

It's missing when using IE8 also. And I have no ad blocking software running.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-