Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know how soon I'll be able to buy GW trilogy again?

tooncinatortooncinator Member Posts: 5

Hi there,

Yesterday I bought the Guild Wars Trilogy from ncsofts store, then i tried to buy another copy for my wife, but it says I cant buy one within their designated timeframe (apperently to try and curb credit card fraud or something), but it doesnt say how long that timeframe is.  I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long that is.

Thanks

Comments

• mcgeemcgee Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by tooncinator

Yesterday I bought the Guild Wars Trilogy from ncsofts store, then i tried to buy another copy for my wife, but it says I cant buy one within their designated timeframe (apperently to try and curb credit card fraud or something), but it doesnt say how long that timeframe is.  I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long that is.

Not sure about that.  However, I just picked the Trilogy up off gogamer.com for $32.90.  If you can wait for the shipment, it's probably a good deal.

• ProdudeProdude Member Posts: 353

Not sure if I understand your post.....why don't you use Real Money to buy it instead of a Credit Card?

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    Originally posted by Produde

Not sure if I understand your post.....why don't you use Real Money to buy it instead of a Credit Card?

I dont think we have the technology yet to shove coin or paper currency into our PC's and have those funds deposit into another persons account.

*shoves dollar bill into side case fan*  nope.. not yet

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • cerebrixcerebrix Member UncommonPosts: 566

hey just buy from in the in game store.  you can buy the trilogy there.

just go straight to the store and dont log in.  simple as that =p

Games i'm playing right now...

"In short, I thought NGE was a very bad idea" - Raph Koster talking about NGE on his blog at raphkoster.com