Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gilfor's Tales. Home of the Best Browser Based Graphics. (You Wont Be Dissapointed!)

So last night while lurking the netz. I found a broser based game in developemnt called Gilfor's tales. After some research using the all powerfull Google search engine, i found out that it is flash based (thank god its not java based) and that its so called "2.5d". Okay sure.. its not Real 3D, but heres some screenies.

Discuss: Will this MMO be a huge hit among the Browser Based community for its ground breaking graphics?

Comments

• Shiva_ShadowShiva_Shadow Member Posts: 216

Huge hit, or a huge hit for a browser based game?  Not to nitpick, but I've investigated both sides of the coin and as far I've seen even the worst client mmo's have got more players than a majority of the browser based games.

All things being relative, however, I'd say that game has a chance of doing well in the specific, if small niche of the browser-based market.

• luckypotatoluckypotato Member Posts: 251
    Originally posted by Shiva_Shadow

Huge hit, or a huge hit for a browser based game?  Not to nitpick, but I've investigated both sides of the coin and as far I've seen even the worst client mmo's have got more players than a majority of the browser based games.
    All things being relative, however, I'd say that game has a chance of doing well in the specific, if small niche of the browser-based market.

To bad it dosent have PvP like UO did or it would be a world wide hit in general in a few days wouldnt it :D

• Hybrid-LordHybrid-Lord Member Posts: 110

I'm always looking for new things to crop up from under the floor boards. This is in fact a nicely looking MMO that i wouldent mind finding myself playing, in fact, i might even ask a few friends to join in, Know why? It's simple, on there main site they want the game to be "done" before sending it out, that, for me atleast, is a massive plus for games to get successful.

Either way, whatever the outcome, i'll play it for the fact of playing it, and knowing that i "played all games" on the internet. heh.

Edit: 100th post! Wooo!

• ZorlacZorlac Member Posts: 101

Nice! This looks awesome. I miss 2D/2.5D with good art. I say bring it on!  :)

• KynietisKynietis Member Posts: 11

Some one got account for this game ? rllllly want to tryyyy it out :( i am too bored

• spikers14spikers14 Member UncommonPosts: 531

The two are not exactly synonymous -- "browser-based" and "good graphics". I'd try it out, just based upon a claim like that.