Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The non Scripted second podcast for ORPCastO

jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262

Other Republic Podcast episode 2- Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll

Alright guys, so we took alot of advice from the forum-goers and friends (Yes we call you that) here and Changed the show up alot.

We threw out the script, decided to leave the tacky jokes at the door (...kinda), and revamped the sound alot.

For After the Podcast

Also Since I did not get to include the poll on the site, I wanted to gather everyone's opinion on the revolution I spoke of in the podcast.

-Jive

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Dude Jive! Thank you very much for putting up a link to the TORadio Drama teaser mate -I very much appreciate it :) *highfive*

Is there a download link for your podcast by any chance?  I like to listen from my mp3 player while I work hehe

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• jiveturkey12jiveturkey12 Member CommonPosts: 1,262
    Originally posted by DeaconX

Dude Jive! Thank you very much for putting up a link to the TORadio Drama teaser mate -I very much appreciate it :) *highfive*
    Is there a download link for your podcast by any chance?  I like to listen from my mp3 player while I work hehe

Yes there is!

http://orpcasto.podbean.com/

If you have any problems just tell me man, and Also for the next time we do a podcast and your Radio Drama is up. If you could send us the mp3 for it, through email or something then we will put it up that way instead of how we did it this time.

(We just audio inputed this time hehe)

Thanks alot,

-Jive

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

Will do Jive, you're awesome man thanks!

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.