Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOR: Smuggler/Dual Wield Lightsabers confirmed, E3 coverage, hints at starships and more!

2»

Comments

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by Teala

That is why I am thinking SW:ToR will play a lot like Guild Wars.   Centralized zones(gathering points for players) where you'll basically meet up and then go into instances to do missons.   :(

Let me put your fears at ease.  Hmm? Oh evidence.. uhm... no I don't really have any yet... we'll have to actually see at some point.  But until then, just trust me babe ;)

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980
    Originally posted by MisterZebub

::intentionally misreads the OPs topic::
    DUAL WIELD STARSHIPS!!?? I AM SO THERE!!!!

Epicness!

• red_cruiserred_cruiser Member UncommonPosts: 486

The more I hear about this game, the less interested I become about it. 

If they think they are going to compete with WoW, then it implies two things that will turn me off about it.

1) Raid heavy end game to attract the guilds with the large populations. 

2) A superficial PvP system like battlegrounds. 

I honestly don't think that the Star Wars name, nor the art style they've chosen to use, will have the draw in the East to compete with the subscribers of an already entrenched WoW, since I think more of those players will end up being drawn to games like Tera and Ninth Continent.

Hopefully they can capture the action and excitement of the movies, but after watching that video of the trooper run up to someone and butt them with their rifle, I'm not really holding out much hope of that happening.