Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Japanese voice actors

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Here is the list of Japanese actors NC has hired to do the voices in J-aion client.  If you are an Anime fan (bleach,naruto...) you should be able to recognize a few of these names. If you don't care about these things please don't flame me

Link to source: www.aionsource.com/forum/general-discussion/15026-japanese-aion-voice-actors.html

Tutorial/System Voice

(Nodoka in Negima, Kotomi in Clannad, Matsuri in Sola, ...)

Character Voices

(Aokiji in Once Piece, Ryosuke in Inital D, Takasugi in Gintama, ...)

(Yashamaru in Naruto, Brera in Macross F, ...)

(Asuma in Naruto, King of Gods in Shuffle!, Souketsu in YuYu Hakusho, ...)

(Bunta Marui in Prince of Tennis, ...)

(Masaki Kurosaki in Bleach, ...)

(Hayate in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, ...)

(Konoka Konoe in Negima, Fuko in Clannad, Kafuka in Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, ...)

(Lala in To Love-Ru, Nagi in Kannagi, Misao in Asura Cryin', ...)

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Here is the list of Japanese actors NC has hired to do the voices in J-aion client.  If you are an Anime fan (bleach,naruto...) you should be able to recognize a few of these names. If you don't care about these things please don't flame me
    Link to source: www.aionsource.com/forum/general-discussion/15026-japanese-aion-voice-actors.html
    Tutorial/System Voice

(Nodoka in Negima, Kotomi in Clannad, Matsuri in Sola, ...)
    Character Voices

(Aokiji in Once Piece, Ryosuke in Inital D, Takasugi in Gintama, ...)

(Yashamaru in Naruto, Brera in Macross F, ...)

(Asuma in Naruto, King of Gods in Shuffle!, Souketsu in YuYu Hakusho, ...)

(Bunta Marui in Prince of Tennis, ...)

(Masaki Kurosaki in Bleach, ...)

(Hayate in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, ...)

(Konoka Konoe in Negima, Fuko in Clannad, Kafuka in Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, ...)

(Lala in To Love-Ru, Nagi in Kannagi, Misao in Asura Cryin', ...)

Sweeeeet, I wonder if I can somehow steal the voice file from the japanese version and put it in the english version when I get it^^

• KAIxDEATHKAIxDEATH Member Posts: 18

fuko's voice is like nails on a chalkboard

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Yea you can swap out the voice file for another one.

Example: Play on the chinese retail, using the english text, with japanese voice file. or any combo of the three.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• 0guz0guz Member UncommonPosts: 287

Asmodian Opening: youtube.com/watch

Elyos Opening: youtube.com/watch

Commercial: youtube.com/watch