Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOTRO with Moria is 9.99 ?

PraorPraor Member Posts: 519

Edit: Just seen another post like this on another page,whoops all apologies

Cab someone verify this

http://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?SiteID=turbine&Locale=en_US&Action=DisplayHomePage&pgm=13907900&OfferID=1167556809&ThemeID=1244200&Currency=USD

Ive been looking to get back into this and for this price, thats a wicked awesome deal.

Waiting on Guild Wars 2

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Since that is the Turbine store the only thing to doubt about is whether it can be applied to an existing account or not, but Turbine has never sold an expansion on it's own. All of Turbine's expansion releases include complete games therefore it is highly unlikely that this expansion is any different.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • tinywulftinywulf Member Posts: 106

Ya that's the whole game, Turbine passes the savings on to the customer.

• AphamApham Member UncommonPosts: 99

This is both the original game and the Moria expansion. I have also jumped on this offer. They were advertising it as their anniversary deal. If you sub for more then 3 month intervals you also only pay 9.99 USD a month.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

That is a very good deal, We were in Walmart last night and the boxed version of MoM with SoA was running $19.95 USD still

I miss DAoC

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by Apham

This is both the original game and the Moria expansion. I have also jumped on this offer. They were advertising it as their anniversary deal. If you sub for more then 3 month intervals you also only pay 9.99 USD a month.

This is correct.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• platypuscatplatypuscat Member Posts: 2

Wait, so I currently have an inactive subscription to the original, if I buy the expansion for 10 dollars at this site, will I get 30 free days from when I buy the 9.99 expansion, which I will to on the 15th of this month?  If so, can I then also buy the three month subscription on like June 29th or something, and have both my remaining 16 days (until July 15th or whenever) and then three months on top of that, still getting the 10 dollars a month anniversary deal?  In other words, do I get 30 free days, and do anniversary deals and free 30 day periods stack?  Sorry to ask such a complicated question, I guess I'm just asking for the best guess...

• DeViLzzz2007DeViLzzz2007 Member Posts: 107

Ok I was going to buy this for my son and I too but the thing I would like to know is what pay options LOTR has ?  Do you have to use a CC ?  I am in Canada so plz help me out with options that would work for me .... greatly appreciated ...

Money is the root of all evil.

Originally posted by DeViLzzz2007

Ok I was going to buy this for my son and I too but the thing I would like to know is what pay options LOTR has ?  Do you have to use a CC ?  I am in Canada so plz help me out with options that would work for me .... greatly appreciated ...

Game card, Credit card, or "Paybycash".

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Originally posted by platypuscat

Wait, so I currently have an inactive subscription to the original, if I buy the expansion for 10 dollars at this site, will I get 30 free days from when I buy the 9.99 expansion, which I will to on the 15th of this month?  If so, can I then also buy the three month subscription on like June 29th or something, and have both my remaining 16 days (until July 15th or whenever) and then three months on top of that, still getting the 10 dollars a month anniversary deal?  In other words, do I get 30 free days, and do anniversary deals and free 30 day periods stack?  Sorry to ask such a complicated question, I guess I'm just asking for the best guess...

Quite sure, if you log into your old account and buy the game (or buy a box, and enter the key on that account) you will get 30 days free. As for the fee, you need to act soon to take advantage of it. I think it ends this month.

All things considered, at 10$ for the digital download, with 30 days free, they technically just paid you 5$ to play the game.

----------

How are you?" -Me

• xbellx777xbellx777 Member Posts: 716

jeez i think im going to jump at this deal. i already own lotro but not the expansion. this is a really great deal

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Yes...it is a good deal. Just in case tho, if you only have the original game...I believe you will still need to buy the Moria xpac (although I could be unaware of any specific offers). After that you can sign up for the $9.99/month deal...I went with billing every 3 months.  A bargain. There are plenty of players ..particularly on "Brandywine" server...which is the one I frequent.

• EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Do I have to reactivate my account in order to take advantage of the free 30 days or simply put in the new product key?

• VivianceViviance Member Posts: 8

You have to reactivate your account. I had the same problem. The free 30 days will be added onto your account immediately after you do.

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

I believe you can just put in your new product key.  It really is a steal.  Landroval is also extremely populated and active ATM.

• EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Thanks. Just did it and did have to reactivate first. Great deal.