Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Some Info Here

alyndalealyndale Member UncommonPosts: 936

Greetings to one and all,

This will be fairly short post.  I am looking forward to this Fall when Aion finally is realeased in N. America and Europe. Now, basically, my question is about guilds.  First,  how will you start a guild?  Will the membership be unlimited or is there going to be a limit place on how many may join? Will there be allinaces allowed with other guilds, as in L 2?  Are guild specific quests going to be a part of the game?

Thanks in advance for helping me with these questions as I'm currently a guild leader in another game and I have a feeling some of these questions will be asked of me.  Would there be a link possibly to send me to research?

I do appreciate the help! 

All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth
John Lennon

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

You can start a Legion at lvl10 (the cost is quite low). lvl1 guild=30 max people, lvl2=60 max ppl, lvl3=90.  You can make allinaces with other guilds.  And I have not seen any guild quest in the game.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• alyndalealyndale Member UncommonPosts: 936
    Originally posted by stayontarget

You can start a Legion at lvl10 (the cost is quite low). lvl1 guild=30 max people, lvl2=60 max ppl, lvl3=90.  You can make allinaces with other guilds.  And I have not seen any guild quest in the game.

I thank you stayontarget!  I suppose 90 folks would be enough.  I wonder where I can find info on how a guild, (legion) moves from level to level?

All I want is the truth
    Just gimme some truth
    John Lennon