Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion NA/EU Pre-Order Bonus (Beta Info & Limited Edition +Images & Videos Included) Gamestop/Best Buy

13»

Comments

• gakulegakule Member UncommonPosts: 92

On the website, it says "The preorder items will be available during the head start program" does this mean that they will ONLY be usable in the head start? Only able to be claimed in the head start? Either way, that would suck if you got the collectors edition just for the preorder bonus's...

• baddumsbaddums Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by Falamourne

So when do we get the booklets and statuette, etc...   I imagive the in-game stuff i'll get during live but what about the physical stuf... I pre-ordered this morning from the NCSoft store online... And they said nthing abut a figurine or boklets or soundtrack...
    What do I need to do to get that stuff?

If you just got the regular CE, you don't get the book and statue. There's a regular CE and then there's a limited edition CE that has the statue etc

Originally posted by gakule

On the website, it says "The preorder items will be available during the head start program" does this mean that they will ONLY be usable in the head start? Only able to be claimed in the head start? Either way, that would suck if you got the collectors edition just for the preorder bonus's...

Once you start playing, including the 2 day head start, those items are for you. You can claim them whenever and use them until you don't need them anymore, and they are also available on all of your characters on the account.

• ivandoomerivandoomer Member UncommonPosts: 35

Someone that paid for the Aion Collector’s Edition retail box or Aion Steelbook Edition retail box and do not play Guild Wars can give to me the promotional key that gives Aion Wings for Guild Wars chars, please?

Thanks a lot!! *.*

Ivan Carlos
    Chief Information & Security Officer
    E-mail / WLM: [email protected]
    Cell.: +55 (11) 8112-0666

• karantanijakarantanija Member Posts: 57

does anybody know if the collectors edition is steelbox, or if that is only for the regular edition?

• rubivirubivi Member Posts: 19

Hello.  I am so noob.  Riki maybe you can help me a bit.  Do you have to have a game key to play Aion Open Beta??  It really doesn't state that anywhere, nor does it state that you have to be a "paying" subscriber to anything.  Funds are low for me, but I had hoped to try Aion via the open beta to decide whether to invest in the game or not.  I can't seem to log into the game been trying all day :(  It is tellling me that my password and id don't match, re-set it at Ncsoft and followed instructions.  Still nada.  Normally i play Shaiya the only half-way decent F2P game.  I am truely bored there.  To be truely the best there  you must spend $$$ most likely more, overall,  than the investment in a good P2P.  So , I am searching for one. :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Sugar

• rubivirubivi Member Posts: 19

Hi folks :)  This is a copy of what I have sent Aion , Fileplanet and Ncsoft.

To Whom IT May Concern;

Amongst the many issues I have had trying to join the Aion "Open Beta" here is an update for your records;

Became a minimum subscriber to Fileplanet

Joined Aion open beta

downloaded gameclient

NCsoft

and the game(took an entire day)

Nowhere does it state you have to pay for anything or that you must have or buy a game key to play. You find this out after it is too late. Money is tight for many, Americans at least, at this time. For some gaming is the only entertainment. Before I would invest in any game I would like to try it first. With Aion this is not possible. Imagine how many customers you have lost. Fileplanet and Ncsoft have lost many as well. The entire experience for myself and many others has been a fiasco.

The icing on the cake....

Attached is a screen shot from my AVG system showing a virus found in Aion/NC soft.

Thanks for absolutely nothing, except for a giant pain.

Donna R

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/rubivi/Gamevirus.jpg

Sugar

• th3matrixth3matrix Member Posts: 10

Some 1 know a way to buy this with PayPal ?

I'v heard somthing PayPal debit card - but didnt understand it

Originally posted by th3matrix

Some 1 know a way to buy this with PayPal ?
    I'v heard somthing PayPal debit card - but didnt understand it

You can use PayPal if you purchase the pre-order off of the NCSoft official store, not sure about the other vendors though, but I reckon you can there as well

I couldn't find a PayPal option or anything  in thir site- Can you link me pl?

• XylitXylit Member Posts: 6

hey guy, I think all the online store can pay it with Paypal, if you have an account! I have bought it from http://www.hotcdkey.com/Aion-The-Tower-of-Eternity-US.html

they delievrey on the line and will ask you some question, but it fast!

and you also can buy it on amazon!

There is something wierd  with NCsoft store , I can see only Credit Card payment method , no PayPal , tried both UK/Europe sites.  I contact NCsoft support and waiting for second respond ( they moved my ticked forward or something - they said they will back to me asap buy 2 days already passed ) Well I hope they will fix it befor the 18 :P

If i buy from other site , like http://www.hotcdkey.com/Aion-The-Tower-of-Eternity-US.html , dont I need to

" Activation with a valid credit card or game time card is required " ?

• XylitXylit Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by th3matrix

There is something wierd  with NCsoft store , I can see only Credit Card payment method , no PayPal , tried both UK/Europe sites.  I contact NCsoft support and waiting for second respond ( they moved my ticked forward or something - they said they will back to me asap buy 2 days already passed ) Well I hope they will fix it befor the 18 :P
    If i buy from other site , like http://www.hotcdkey.com/Aion-The-Tower-of-Eternity-US.html , dont I need to
    " Activation with a valid credit card or game time card is required " ?

I paid with paypal. They accept paypal. You have to buy a cdkey to create your account and then buy a game time card to active it or use your credit card to active it. But I recommend game time card. I think it's safier. I bought my cdkey by $49.49 and a 30 day pre-paid game time card by $16.99. I even got a discount for my order from their live reps.  lol