Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone got any info about next book update?

RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104

Any info about the next book update?

Facts?

Wishes?

ETA.?

www.rocklynn.se

Comments

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

wishes?  I want that big forest to the East of Lothlorien.  And for once i would like a proper god damn forest (getting lost, really dense and actually have decent ground cover...oh and the usual fantasy foresty stuff like secret places and blocked off areas (too thick with trees)).

That or closer to Rohan (which to me would indicate that they are at least 50% done on that expansion).

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102
    Originally posted by InjaSam

Facts?

Wishes?

ETA.?

Book 8 will have 1 new 12-man raid + 1 new 6-man instance and 2x 3-man instances and its coming in June.

The test server Bullroarer have been updated with parts of Book 8 but more changes are coming.

Here are the patch notes: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Release_Notes_Volume_2_Book_8_Bullroarer_Official#Highlights

And I think Death will be happy since we are getting Mirkwood (big evil forest) later this year :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• RocklynnRocklynn Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Originally posted by Papadam

Originally posted by InjaSam

Facts?

Wishes?

ETA.?

Book 8 will have 1 new 12-man raid + 1 new 6-man instance and 2x 3-man instances and its coming in June.

The test server Bullroarer have been updated with parts of Book 8 but more changes are coming.

Here are the patch notes: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Release_Notes_Volume_2_Book_8_Bullroarer_Official#Highlights

And I think Death will be happy since we are getting Mirkwood (big evil forest) later this year :)

Nice!!

www.rocklynn.se

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Yep, tons of good stuff.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• gassiegassie Member Posts: 11

Arent they releasing new expension later this year with more zones than just Mirkwood? Or i have misunderstood something again. 

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by gassie

Arent they releasing new expension later this year with more zones than just Mirkwood? Or i have misunderstood something again. 

Yep. An expansion is due out later this year, but as always turbine is still pushing out free content updates, one slatted for next month.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me