Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanna be a medic in a Sci-Fi mmorpg

alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

I like playing as a healer. currently im having fun in lotro playing with a minstrel but I plan on taking, maybe, a rest. I wanna play a medic ina sci-fi mmorpg. I dont care a bout f2p or p2p if i like it, ill pay it.

what will you recomend me? Thanks in advance.

Note: Don't recomend me SWG, i already tried it.

Comments

• SirOmegaSirOmega Member Posts: 25

Have you thought about the new type of medics? Eve Online has medics, but they are called armor and shield repairers, Eve is likely the most SciFi of all the current games out now, and its extremely diverse.

• LeetheLeethe Member UncommonPosts: 893

Originally posted by alakram
    I like playing as a healer. currently im having fun in lotro playing with a minstrel but I plan on taking, maybe, a rest. I wanna play a medic ina sci-fi mmorpg. I dont care a bout f2p or p2p if i like it, ill pay it.

I feel your pain. I want to be an engineer that...engineers things that aren't made of wood, hide or vegetables. I'm waiting to see what Earthrise has for that sort of thing. Hopefully the 'medic' will be a play option too. Global Agenda has that option as well but the gameplay may be a bit of a departure to what a lot of MMOers are into. We still have to wait for those so it still sucks.

There is NO miracle patch.

95% of what you see in beta won't change by launch.

Hope is not a stategy.

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by SirOmega

Have you thought about the new type of medics? Eve Online has medics, but they are called armor and shield repairers, Eve is likely the most SciFi of all the current games out now, and its extremely diverse.

Thanks for your answer. I forgot to say I need to be an avatar not  a spaceship, thanks anyway.

Originally posted by Leethe

Originally posted by alakram

I feel your pain. I want to be an engineer that...engineers things that aren't made of wood, hide or vegetables. I'm waiting to see what Earthrise has for that sort of thing. Hopefully the 'medic' will be a play option too. Global Agenda has that option as well but the gameplay may be a bit of a departure to what a lot of MMOers are into. We still have to wait for those so it still sucks.

Never thought about earthrise or global agenda. Yeah it can be an option. thanks.

• DeadeXDeadeX Member Posts: 170

What about a doctor in Anarchy Online?

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

The Agency is also coming out.. While its not a Super Sci fi it is a spy game so I am sure it will have alot of sci fi like gadgets in it...

If you dont mind an older game you could always check out Anarchy Online. The graphics are a bit dated but to date probably one of the best nonship sci fi games produced

Originally posted by DeadeX

What about a doctor in Anarchy Online?

mmmm I'll give it a try, thanks ;)

• thebigghostthebigghost Member Posts: 65

I second the Doctor in Anarchy Online.

Its a great game thats about to get a face lift. The interface may bug the hell out of you as the default but give the game a few days and adjust the interface to your liking.

• madeuxmadeux Member Posts: 1,786

Hold out for Fallen Earth, and I'll gladly let you heal me :p

Originally posted by madeux

Hold out for Fallen Earth, and I'll gladly let you heal me :p

Fallen earth looks good too. Ill take a look on it later.

But right now I think I'm goping to try AO. Can anybody came up with something more "updated" graphics wise?

• thebigghostthebigghost Member Posts: 65

AO is about to a get a graphics update mate. The graphics are pretty good to be honest, just not on noob island or Rubi-ka (1st place you go to, the expansion areas look better).

Here is a video..

Ps- AO has a great updates to keep it modern. It has gone through facelifts in the pass also.