Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So far, so good

jnewljnewl Member Posts: 26

I'm only a Lvl 15 Scout/13 Knight at this point, but so far I'm liking RoM a lot. There are still a few rough spots, like the way one of my Interface settings gets reset every time I start the game, but nothing major. For a free game still close to launch, it's remarkably mature. Of course, I can't comment on higher level stuff.

Oh, and it runs great in Linux under Wine, too. That's a key thing for me, as Windows does not even exist in my world.

Not trying to start any arguments here. Just wanted to post something positive about a game I'm enjoying.

Some ancient cultures used to worship cats as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Comments

• samad1samad1 Member Posts: 24

I would say so far still good. I'm playin this game now about 2 months and i realy like it.

Sure there are thigs that could be better but well show me the perfect game :P

As a former WoW player i recommend this game to those who are bored of  WoW and lookin for a free-2-play game.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

oh well as long other companies dont learn to put less grind and more content in their games this game will become more and more popular.

and yeah i already recognized that much former WoW players are playin this game.

• Rath444Rath444 Member Posts: 35

This is the closest a F2P could ever get to WOW.  It surpasses WOW with the player owned houses and guild owned castles.  The graphics are not bad, the movement fair and familiar and most importantly a seemingly decent community that's growing.  (I just joined my first guild and there were about 30 active members popping in and out). 

Few additional thoughts on this game:

I wonder, what does anyone have to say about the PVP? 

Where are all the WOW bashers?  You guys should be having a field day in these posts!

R.

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

sounds pretty good. I may have to give it a try.

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• BrifBrif Member UncommonPosts: 529

I would give it another go if I knew the item shop isn't as unbalanced as I've heard.

• puma713puma713 Member Posts: 288
    Originally posted by Rath444
    Where are all the WOW bashers?  You guys should be having a field day in these posts!
    R.

They're too busy in the Aion forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

/played: EQ, EQ II, DAoC, WoW, LoTRO, AoC, CoH/CoV, WAR, Aion, Tera, Wildstar and many others that don't merit listing

/playing: Clash of Clans, Hearthstone

• ConqConq Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Brif

I would give it another go if I knew the item shop isn't as unbalanced as I've heard.

This i hadn't experienced with this f2p title; an unbalanced item shop. But having played it when it first launched, for some time, can say it is certainly worth the experience, as my experience was very entertaining for the time I spent in the game.  It has alot to offer.