Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some good help! :)

Tenk575Tenk575 Member UncommonPosts: 116

Games I have played: (I have played just about every MMO once, so these are the ones I have played for more then 4+ months)

• Ultima Online (Loved every aspect of the game, pre and and post tram. The thing I most enjoyed about the tram implication at first was that all the GOOD vendors were still in fel, so you got to see the occassional trammy getting killed, then i wasn't much a fan.)
  • Everquest (I feel like I started this game waaay too late. I started when Everquest was making it on 60 minutes for people killing themselves over it. I remember this game being HUGE when I started. However, everyone seemed so far ahead of me.
  • Dark Ages of Camelot (Wow.. the game that showed us what RvR was all about.)
  • Star War Galaxies (Should go down as THE biggest mess up in MMO history. How anyone could ruin such an amazing games baffles me.)
  • Anarchy Online (I liked this game but I think it was much more fun cause I was playing with friends.)
  • World of Warcraft (Same as AO I got into this game so much because all my friends were playing it.)
  • Everquest 2 (I left when I heard they weren't really thinking about implicating PVP, this was during the release. I started out with this over WoW. They ended up implicating it later.)
  • Darkfall (Fun but didn't feel much like an MMO, too many people yelling about who the larger nerd was)
  • Warhammer Online (Fun but wasn't feelin it for some reason or another)

Now, it could be very possible that there isn't an MMO out there for me.  I am looking for something extremely casual because my job keeps me real busy.

• PVP
  • Good PVE
  • Great Community

Dislikes:

• Click to move
  • Long Grind

Thanks guys!

Comments

• ssnautilusssnautilus Member Posts: 373

Try Dungeons and Dragons Online and Guild Wars. (GW is click-2-move but that is optional.)

• shrapnel20shrapnel20 Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by Tenk575

Ultima Online (Loved every aspect of the game, pre and and post tram. The thing I most enjoyed about the tram implication at first was that all the GOOD vendors were still in fel, so you got to see the occassional trammy getting killed, then i wasn't much a fan.)

my suggestion is to consider waiting for Mortal Online, currently in closed beta, anticipated release this summer.  This is a good intro to the game's feature list.