Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial questions

hi all,

Are there restrictions during trial like can use a service or join a guild  etc?

Comments

• shinobi234shinobi234 Member Posts: 437

i dont think so i not sure you can try though i hope you enjoy vangurd :) its becoming very good game in time it just get better have fun

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Originally posted by seabeast

hi all,
    Are there restrictions during trial like can use a service or join a guild  etc?

I believe that you are excluded from the outside world while on your free trial.  Once subscribed, then you have everything available to you whether you are on Isle of Dawn or not.

• metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

Originally posted by seabeast
    hi all,

Trying to recall:

1. Limited to 10th level in all 3 spheres (adventuring, crafting & diplomacy)
    2. 14 days free trial, before it expires
    3. Can't leave the Isle of Dawn until you are a full subscriber
    4. No mail boxes on the island
    5. I have seen people in a guild on the island but I assume they are full account owners.
    6. No buyable horses, have to leave the island to get a permanent mount (rentable flying mount however)

Can't think of anything else.

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

• HoobleyHoobley Member Posts: 421

You may only earn up to 1 gold per character.

• morpinmorpin Member Posts: 360

Kind of a funny story about this:

The trial version contains a subset of the items found in the subscriber version.   Thats why there are no mailboxes found on the island; if you got mailed a piece of armor  that the trial version did not know about it would cause people with only the trial version to crash if they saw you wearing it.

Well.. a couple months back I guess someone found out how to get to the island from Telon.  It caused all sorts of crashes and the devs had to send out a message asking people to please not visit the island.  I assume they have futher safegards in place now.