Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not bad, An ok to good game

Fal0Fal0 Member Posts: 22

I am quite surprised that they added this game to the MMORPG list.  I haven't played it in at least 4 months, though the gameplay was enjoyable, graphics weren't too bad when you max out settings.  It's game features include leveling up/grinding like basic mmorpg, persuing HUVs who are criminals, pvp which is one of the fun part, max players in pvp battles are 8vs8.  Cars can be upgrade when you reach certain levels, like mounts.   It also features auction house and garage for multi car collection.  The area of the game is quite big too, about 4-5 cities, and each of them aren't small.  Quite a good amount of things to do daily, but it didn't keep me interested after playing for 4-5 months.  Tho, i think people should give it a try=}

Overall, I give it a 7/10

When I edit something, its for grammar. (edited)

Comments

• NurabuttNurabutt Member Posts: 26

5/10

If you don't mind an unfair and unbalanced cashshop.

And a community that makes you close the chatbox everytime you log in.

This game is alright.

• BLeeDzACiDBLeeDzACiD Member Posts: 55

I was really into this for a bit but it just got to spendy trying to keep your car how you wanted it. cash shop items where temprarily applied to the car like the rims and the paint. game play was cool though just to spendy.

• spLaggerspLagger Member UncommonPosts: 130

What? I only have a rotor car and it seems fine to me. I do hate how much chat crap goes on though. I've never had to spend money in the cash shops. And the store mode is fairly fun for me at least, has a bit of turn and twist in it. Only time it feels unfair in a race is when it's on a very drag like map. Also the more traffic there is weeds out the less skilled and reduces the whole "i have a faster car therefore I win" stuff.

Originally posted by Fal0

but it didn't keep me interested after playing for 4-5 months. 

wow that's a lot longer than WoW kept me interested. I stopped playing after a month and half, reached lvl 30 something and couldn't keep playing. I think a game that can keep you interested in it for nearly a 1/3 of the year is a success IMO.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

actually a decent game I agree, I played for only a few weeks, but it was enjoyable considering i pretty much suck/hate racing games.

• M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23

A great game. Anyay the cash items help in the aspect of your car.

Still playing this game.

I really like the new player made skins, just wish they had a better way to sort all of them. THERE ARE SOOO MANY. Was funny the first time I saw a skin since I didn't know people could make them at the time and was like "hey, ijji can't sell name brand icons in this game" then later realized it was part of their new system. Which I think is pretty effective at making money.

• M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23

btw il give it an 8/10 xD 

sounds like an appropriate rating.