Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Balaur and another question

icedutahicedutah Member UncommonPosts: 67

I just saw this pvp Aion video and it is interesting to see how the Balaur attacked the castle guardian!  What causes them to attack your own fort guardian?  I saw a very short glimpse of their ship that they drop out of also.....very cool.

Also, I know you can see hostile npc's in your mini radar map.  But can you also see the other faction in this radar?  I kind of hope not.  But I guess if you can it will help avoid being jumped from the skies above.

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by icedutah

I just saw this pvp Aion video and it is interesting to see how the Balaur attacked the castle guardian!  What causes them to attack your own fort guardian?  I saw a very short glimpse of their ship that they drop out of also.....very cool.
    Also, I know you can see hostile npc's in your mini radar map.  But can you also see the other faction in this radar?  I kind of hope not.  But I guess if you can it will help avoid being jumped from the skies above.

The Balaur will attack a faction if it becomes too strong and owns too many fortresses. Sometimes you don't even know which side they will attack. The Dev's try to balance the factions with the Balaur.

Yes you can see the enemy faction in the mini radar if you are facing the correct direction. (there is about a 65 deg angle of view for the radar).

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...