Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hmmm, looks old

sanedorsanedor Member Posts: 485

first to post yeah, but looks like 8 bit graphics.

Comments

• spLaggerspLagger Member UncommonPosts: 130

it's a racing game, have to keep things kinda low since lag is the death of any online twitch based game.

• M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by sanedor

first to post yeah, but looks like 8 bit graphics.

Well if it had a graphics like NFS ProStreet or Carbon.

I dont think anyone would have played it!

Even tought the graphics is like you said " 8 it graphics"

The game complexity is quite big. Just give it a try.

definitely worth a try. I mean it has, leveling, car customization, PVP, PVE, decent story, real cars just with different names, player made skins, crafting, quests, car crews, crew battles, explorable worlds ladder board and probably something else I'm forgetting. It offers quite a bit that I think no other online racer is currently providing.

yeah. anyway rumors are that EA may come with a similar game like Drift City.

I wonder what kind of game it will be. monthly fee or item mall?

Anyway there are just rumors. Untill then Drift City is nr1 :D 

Yea, wonder what EA would do. I'd hope it would be item mall, mostly just deco stuff. And with EA's licensing they could probably afford or already have all the rights to use real car names instead of how drift city can only use Dodge/Chrysler names.

• andrew24pandrew24p Member Posts: 70

If Ea were to come out with a game no doubt it would be p2p, but as for drift city i like the graphics even though i can run much better

probably it will be p2p... a great p2p lets hope.

Yeah its quite annoying that drift city doesnt have a lot of contracts with most of the car producers.

Anyway Drift City doesnt have like one set of machines like Lineage2/World of Warcraft.

NPluto has different "partners" around the world(like ijji for example) with wich they colaborate in order to have the game in those parts of the world.

I mean probably SkidRushNPLUTO originally game(originally name of DriftCity)has more sponsors then DriftCity

For example DriftCity Europe doesnt have now any sponsors.

And btw as i recall before ijji banned all users from Europe. they had contract with Jeep as well.

Yea, Dodge/Chrysler is one company, they owned Plymouth (got axed about 8 years ago) and Jeep. They used to be part of Mercedes but the Chrysler group has been tanking so Mercedes put them up for sale now Fiat owns a lot of them. That's why before it used to be called Daimler-Benz as the main parent group when Mercedes Benz and Daimler Chrysler merged. But yea no more. I'm curious to see what Fiat will do with the Chrysler Group since I hear many of their cars will be cut by 2012 which is probably a good things since they make SHITTY cars. And talks that Fiat will replace some of the cars they cut with their own cars.  I know Fiat makes some shitty cars but at least Fiat makes some  nice looking ones, lol.