Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sad times sad times

farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

aeria games and T-Ent have all but killed last chaos

it was a fun game a true grinder while most crop. stop making grinder games there were downsides like cookie cutter toons ,but there was greatness in this game to WAS, now its all gone the grind has been takein out the game

whats a grinder game once the grind has been removed ??? ill tell you its worthless grinder games are ment to be played for years now sadly you can max lvl in a few months the game is now 100% cash shop you buy cash shop or have it bought for you or you fall so far behind theres no need to play .. grinders held a respect for each other that respect was evident in last chaos till a few months back and slowly slowly faded now it is 100% gone

the hard core grinders are dropping out of the game faster than rats from a sinking ship

item prices ingame are now so high if you dont buy gold from a gold bot or buy tons of item mall you cant afford to upgrade armor and weps or even get a mount why are items prices so high its a grinder game with out grinders there are no longer 2k grinders puttin in 10 hour grinds to look for that b6 eva boots those days are gone so where you could find b6 for sale daily now you are lucky to find b5 ]

its a sad sad time for grinders this was the best grinder game i ever played i played almost 2 years ive just given away all my stuff billions "if u play this game u know thats alot" of gold 2 sets b6 eva+15 1.5k exp boosters 3k sp boosters tons and tons of item mall items /////////////////////////// the game makes me sick in the state its in i will never play a aeria game again

Comments

• zardozflzardozfl Member CommonPosts: 3

Have to agree somewhat. Last Chaos is definately not the game it was when it launched, which is very sad indeed.

• MrNiteShadowMrNiteShadow Member Posts: 2

I haven't played this game very long, but it seems like Aeria has resolved most of the issues you have posted.  Except for the quick grinding of course.  But mounts are very cheap from human merchants, and you can get level 137 gear for no more than 40 million is what I have been seeing.  I'm in Tairen so prices may be different, but this game is still very fun nonetheless.  Hope you change your mind!

• FellennFellenn Member Posts: 7

I played last chaos a long time ago as well, when the beta was released I think. Back then it was so time consuming. I had to grind for 3 days straight to get enough SP just to get a couple of my new skills. Back then I had a rogue and I found it completely boring after level 20.

The only part I did like about the game was the drop system. How when youa re grinding these big hands can come out and give you extra items that will help you level. I thought that was awesome!

Now I am back at Lastchaos and I am proud to say I like it a lot more! unfortunately I have bought about 50 dollars worth of cash shop items (How the hell I got to 50 dollars escapes me. It's like Their advertising really works!) and I feel kind of shitty, but I am having fun now.

I have a level 40 sorcerer and I made him last week or so. More or less. This game makes it so you can grind pretty easily to the high levels, then it will take a bit more time to grind. I like that. You grinders are a bunch of people that can sit down for literally hours on end doing one thing and one thing only. When there are games like that, people that aren't very "Grind oriented" don't really have much fun. I mean if I were to stick to one game for a year or two, you better believe I would be the highest damn level and have more than 2 characters at max level. When there is a game where you play for two years and you aren't even max level with your main chairacter, holy shit. I would feel like I had gotten nowhere. I mean sure those games prolong their lives a bit.... makes it so there is a lot more to explore and do even two years in, but I mean really... I would get so bored of sitting there grinding on the same mobs for 3 weeks for 2 levels.

Aeria made it so it is easier to level in the beginning, so you do not get bored I guess, and when you progress further down the road, it gets harder to level but you are already so far ahead and have been having a great time so why quit now?

I think games like this are great. They teach you the value of  "The grinder!". Games like this MAKE grinders who they are, and teach non grinders how to grind. So you should look a liittle deeper into the game before you just quit "Login, get to level 10 in 3 minutes, WTF THIS IS LAME BYEEEEEE"

If any of you want to add me, I am on azeura? and my IGN is Daltons

• zastrophzastroph Member Posts: 242

The still have not fixed the disconnection problem...