Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Created a full account but can;'t access the forums, help!

LogiLogi Member UncommonPosts: 48

I bought the full game yesterday and upgraded my trial account. From the account management page I set up my forum login but it is not allowing me to access the forums. I keep getting invalid login/password,  1 of 5 tries to login. Anyone have any ideas?  And for some reason when I submit my email for them to send me my forum login/pw, it says invalid email address. But is shows the same one I'm entering on the account management page. WTH?

Comments

• SpellshaperSpellshaper Member UncommonPosts: 419

I dont know how long it is since you made your forum account, but it can take up to hrs.

You also have to setup your forum account in your game account management, account and forum logins arent the same.

• LogiLogi Member UncommonPosts: 48

I set up the forum login on the account management page, where it say Create/Update forum login.  So i dont know what else to do.

• eowetheoweth Member Posts: 273

It can take a while for it to activate. My first forum account was instant, but my second one took like 2 hours. Very odd.

• luckturtzluckturtz Member Posts: 422

Change your forum name from login name.

• LogiLogi Member UncommonPosts: 48

Tried that but GM Odom comfirmed with me it is something on their end they are aware of , and he will get back with me.

• maxy1214maxy1214 Member UncommonPosts: 44

Same thing has happened to me. Its been 6 hours since my forum account was created. I do filed and sent an email to their tech support though and they will look into it.

Just a question: I know its OP, but when you bought the game and upgraded your trial account, did you get the mammoth mount?

Did you upgrade it through the website or did you put in a cd key?

Any input would be very much appreciated because I would like to buy the game when I finish downloading it.