Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

florensia

farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

the graphics in this game are so so at best . the game is full of bugs and glitchs its just crazy full, free it isnt theres a "glitch" that now stops  stacking same items in your bag  your bag has 48 slots there are 15-25 diff monsters on each map each dropping 1-5 items when killedso your bags are full fast .......o but the developers have a solution buy extra storage 3 more pages of storage just 25 bucks ..

wepons and armor are done in 3 groups plain rare and elite.plain weps and armor drop from any and everythingrare  ive not figured out  beings ive never found 1...

elite boss monsters

now some items from all groups can have seals seals when item is found are all closed to open u need to give x amount of pearls"gained by fishing" to the bartender with the item most often the opening of seals fails say item has max seals[5] you go to open [5-9 pearls] maybe 1 or 2 seals will live maybe and most seals that do live are worthless or for a diff wep/armor o but behold new glitch if u put armor in storage your seals fall off hummmm if you dc your seals fall off so even if you get stats do you keep them long??

farmers the game stops exp gain from monsters at 10 lvls under the player but the game does not stop drops meaning low lvl boss monsters are just steady farmed low lvls have no hope to ever see these monsters or there great drops

drops 95% of monster drops are useless as this game has no crafting skills of any kind these items fall just to fill up your bag [just dont pick up drops right?] if you dont pick up drops you wait 10x longer for respawn

sea most dont like it the game has sea/land play and to use elite armor and weps you have to lvl bothat sea there is no way to npc your drops so hope you bought those extra bags o ya and u have to carry all kinds of extra stuff

100 floor tower o wow a upgrade to the game this is gunna be great its not same junk monsters from out side tower with new names and 2x hp/and dam with 1/2 the exp  but wait you get quest in here rewards are medials save up 400 medials get a great wep humm 1 bag holds 24 max bags is 5 with cash shop storage 30 more spots medials dont stack how do i get 400???

really really bad game i hate this game ive never had a worse time playing anything yet i stuck to my rule of games play it for 30 days to see if i missed anything and i did the 30 days i played

Comments

• Schutzy121Schutzy121 Member Posts: 58

Good advice for noobs but can be a little confusing.

YOU JUST GOT SCHUTZED