Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patching/Uninstalling Issues-Please help!

pompey606pompey606 Member UncommonPosts: 439

Hi all,

Thaught i would post this here before trying to get a ticket back from Tech support.

• Decided to go back to game, so installed my old client, downloaded the large patch, went fine, then a new 21mb patch decides it needs to be installed. However it fails to patch with an error code: 34. So I download patch manually and get the same error message. Could this be because i have all the files straight in my M folder, rather than a eve specifc folder (did this by accident).
  • So i thaught, ok il just uninstall and download a brand new client rather than patching my old one. However it fails to load the uninstaller!

Please help!

Regards,

TF

Comments

• pompey606pompey606 Member UncommonPosts: 439

Ok i bit the bullet and just made a folder and threw everything in it, the uninstaller now works, should i patch as usual or uninstall and reinstall just incase moving it all by cut and paste causes errors (my pc knowledge is about as good as my knowledge of the popes allergies)

• CodenakCodenak Member UncommonPosts: 418

If you are returning from a long layoff, you might be best off to dl the new client and patch from there. Eve changed a while ago and went to a Premium Lite client, dropping the old classic client entirely.

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Can you provide us your current Tranquility build(can be found in top left corner of the logon screen) ?

once i got the patch to work i have the version: 6.12.88737

So im guessing if i re sub the game will work, but will i get constant issues now i have moved all the files manually?

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by pompey606
    once i got the patch to work i have the version: 6.12.88737
    So im guessing if i re sub the game will work, but will i get constant issues now i have moved all the files manually?

Latest Tranquility build is 6.12. 88517.
    What build you have right now? Seems like you are trying to apply wrong patch, 88737 is very odd number.

ok something is definatly fishy here, i will uninstall and re download the entire client. Thanks guys