Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FE equal ZION???

slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

This game looks so much like The Matrix online mix with SWG . Most things in this game repellent both so much like (Mxo) the slums, the burning garbage cans, the ghetto, gangs, hideouts, mix clothing, guns and hand to hand combat (SWG) Huge monsters alien like creature, Vehicles, hand weapons, armor and jedi force to some point. I wouldn't  say  Fallen Earth is the new Matrix but I will say FE is ZION Before the system.

Comments

• AntariousAntarious Member UncommonPosts: 2,834

Well what you describe sounds like Wasteland with better graphics... So I guess Wasteland was Zion before the Matrix?  Back in like 1986...

I guess I really just don't understand what you are trying to say... FE looks like its set in the world it describes.. Post Apoc with mutated creatures etc..

Mad Max or more The Road Warrior...  Scenes from adv books like Deathlands...

I guess I just have a different perspective of what it looks like or draws from and don't really understand why it would seem to look like MxO or SWG...

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

lol thats cool we have a completely different image of Fallen Earth thats why this MMO will be the winner and grab everyone perspective on what they wanted in an MMO.

• decklin17decklin17 Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by slim26

This game looks so much like The Matrix online mix with SWG . Most things in this game repellent both so much like (Mxo) the slums, the burning garbage cans, the ghetto, gangs, hideouts, mix clothing, guns and hand to hand combat (SWG) Huge monsters alien like creature, Vehicles, hand weapons, armor and jedi force to some point. I wouldn't  say  Fallen Earth is the new Matrix but I will say FE is ZION Before the system.

Dude..........no

Tell me you are playing TMO and not loking for a game...to be like the game...that is the game...of the the movie....

I dont think that is what FE is shooting for...but if it brings you in game...yes that is what it is...please swipe your credit card.

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

LOL will do, with million others. Some people even said its like CoH/CoV on the forums here... lmao now thats off the chain.

• decklin17decklin17 Member Posts: 24
    Originally posted by slim26

LOL will do, with million others. Some people even said its like CoH/CoV on the forums here... lmao now thats off the chain.

HA!  very true....

• EbolavirusEbolavirus Member Posts: 21

Personally having played both swg and matrix online i dont think it looks like either,  to me it looks kinda likea a continuation of fallout 3 if anything

Me