Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GUILD WARS 2!!!!!

ultra56ultra56 Member Posts: 8

I now know when GUILD WARS 2 is comming out. !!!!!!!  Thanks to a website tht i was searching for the original guild wars to buy (http://www.amazon.com)! (I think the next part is true...) ->  Amazon says tht guild wars 2 is comming out on DECEMBER 31, 2010!!!!!  (U better be happy about this... just kiddin, u can be happy or sad)

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Not official unless Arenanet says so and this is mearly a placeholder until further notice. The official release date will be posted on the Guild Wars official site. You can be happy or you can be sad.

• xiirotxiirot Fallen Earth CorrespondentMember Posts: 328

Whoa, didn't even know there was another one in development.  Awesome, will keep an eye on it.  Thanks for the heads up!

"Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know." William Saroyan

• kawlkjakawlkja Member Posts: 352

no you didn't

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

1) When ArenaNet say it will be released, it will be released. 

2) Why would they release it on the last day of the year of all days? Surely if they wanted to release it in December they'd pull their weight in order to release it before Christmas?