Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant get past this...No Universes Available at this time.Now what?

DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261

Just downloaded and installed/registered...bla bla

I log in and get this message. No Universes Available at this time.

How do I play the game?

Comments

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Dekapitator

Just downloaded and installed/registered...bla bla

I log in and get this message. No Universes Available at this time.

How do I play the game?

Which of the servers are on you? US or EU ones? (US is acclaim)

because the servers should be up or else theres something really weird going on

I can confirm the Eu ones are up atm..

• VosenVosen Member Posts: 102
  • DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261

HA!!! I registered fot the US servers but im from Europe.

going to EU page right now.

• markyturnipmarkyturnip Member UncommonPosts: 837

Some things cant be helped... but if this was a maintenance that culd have been done another day, this was a very odd move.

This is a crucial time in building buzz around this great game... and a Sunday afternoon is prime time. And they turn the game off!

• DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261

I messed up. i installed the US client and registered in th US website also.

I'm from Europe.

My bad.

I'm downloading the EU client and will be playing soon.

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787

I'm from Europe.

My bad.

No you didnt mess up. I'm in the UK but I registered on the US website and installed the US client as well. It doesnt matter where you're actually from. I'm sure I have read somewhere that the population on the US version is much higher so you're probably better off sticking with the US version anyway.......although the EU version gets all the updates applied to it first.

• MinoziMinozi Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by neonwire

I'm from Europe.

My bad.

No you didnt mess up. I'm in the UK but I registered on the US website and installed the US client as well. It doesnt matter where you're actually from. I'm sure I have read somewhere that the population on the US version is much higher so you're probably better off sticking with the US version anyway.......although the EU version gets all the updates applied to it first.

It isnt much higher, yes its higher but thats because acclaim does advertisement, which the eu ones dont do very much >___>

Still, if your from the EU, id go on the EU servers since latency is a real killer in this game (with the manual dodge/aim) unless you got a good enough connection :)

• maniacfoxmaniacfox Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Originally posted by neonwire

I'm from Europe.

My bad.

The US populations might be higher, but so is the lag. Don't bother, stay with EU, besides which the EU population is growing every day.

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by maniacfox

The US populations might be higher, but so is the lag. Don't bother, stay with EU, besides which the EU population is growing every day.

It is good to hear that.

--
    Delanor