Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

named equipment?

Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

Is there a place that list all the named items for this game. trying it again and I found this one Cold-Gas I Arcjet Thrusters. Seems to be the only one or the main one that people use when talking about TI named. So I really want to give this game a shot is there a place that has these listed so I can check them out?

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

Comments

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

There are different off-game tools that have lists of items, but you could also check the Evelopedia's Item Database:

wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Item_Database

It's all the items listed though. Not just the named ones. (:

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • cw2icw2i Member UncommonPosts: 26

Not quite sure what you're after, as you can search every item through the market. But if you want to know what the effects will be on your ship, visit www.evegeek.com/ and follow the tools and info link to find Eve Fitting Tool. Or alternately www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp

__
    Playing: AoC
    Hiatus: EVE

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

not really after anything in particular. just want to see what is there. I looked at the item a base a lil and didn't see anything that looked like a named item. I'll check out the other spots and relook at the item base. thanks guys.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• LordmonkusLordmonkus Member Posts: 808

Hmm, what about the compare tool in game ? You can see a list and compare all the different meta levels of a particular item.

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

EFT to be honest.

Eve fitting tool (google it and get the latest version).

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Originally posted by Bruise187

not really after anything in particular. just want to see what is there. I looked at the item a base a lil and didn't see anything that looked like a named item. I'll check out the other spots and relook at the item base. thanks guys.

Usually any (ship)module that isn't faction (i.e. "Republic Fleet itemname") or meta1/T2 (i.e. "itemname I" or "itemname II") are "named".

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Get this:

EVE Fitting Tool

It and EVEMon are *must have* tools for your EVE career.

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell