Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question of PvP / Endgame?

Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

I was wondering how much of this game is focused on Siege / Clan vs Clan warfare?

I've been trying to find something that was similar to DAOC in its PVP, since Warhammer was a little bit of a let down.

Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain a bit about the interesting parts of the PVP in this game.   Oh and specifically how much endagme is focused around PVP vs PVE content?

Comments

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

I was wondering how much of this game is focused on Siege / Clan vs Clan warfare?
    I've been trying to find something that was similar to DAOC in its PVP, since Warhammer was a little bit of a let down.
    Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain a bit about the interesting parts of the PVP in this game.   Oh and specifically how much endagme is focused around PVP vs PVE content?

Ok endgame is , lets see if I can get them :)

Fighting other clans 

fighting for RB`s ( Baium, frint, valakas, etc. )

Castlesiege

Fortress siege.

Terretorial wars. ( new addition in Gracia- Final )

How much of this you get is all about what lvl you are and what clan you are in.  I can say that it will take a while for new players to get to the end game, I pvp`d alot before I was Sgrader but I really dident make a diff on the battlefields. But it was still very fun :)

What can I say the main reason ( what I think )  people still play this game is becuse there is no other game out there that has so much Drama, Politics, wars, ingame Vendettas.

Im sure I missed a bunch of things and could have explained it better but if you are looking for a game that are concentrated on pvp in the end game I would say L2 is for you.

• JacarJacar Member Posts: 14

SD is correct.  But I think there is much more balance in the game then there used to be.  There is a good mix of challenging PvE as well as PvP at the higher levels.  At the lower levels PvP is almost non-existent due to changes that took away griefing as a pasttime.  A good thing imho.

This past weekend saw some of the best large-scale PvP I've ever seen in Lin2 with the new Territory Wars.  I can only imagine it will get better, not worse.  And if you work really hard, you could have a character in the 70s in a few months.  That was impossible back in the early days of Lin2.

• VittoriosoVittorioso Member UncommonPosts: 33

PvP is very balanced, and requieres help from all characters, there are tanks, buffers, assistants and others like mages/archers. Is not like other game where the size of the party determines the result (well if its 100 vs7 RIP xD) the PvP is very interactive and all players have something to do. I agree with that L2 is posible the only game that keeps that of vendettas, clan wars, sieges alive. You just need to be in a good clan with friendly and powerfull members ^^ to have  good action :P