Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what lvl to trie out pvp?

SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Ok so I downloaded the Chines version and its pretty cool so far.

But as I am waiting for the EU/US version I dont wanna trie out to much :)

But what I do wanna trie is some pvp, what lvl is the lowest to engaged in pvp and were?

Either tell me here or just point me to a articel somewere about it. Thanks.

/PS. I am gussing there is battle zones or something like this? 

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Around lvl19-20 you will start to see the other faction. at lvl 25 you can go to the abyss, in there its all PvPvE.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• OtiroOtiro Member Posts: 205
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Around lvl19-20 you will start to see the other faction. at lvl 25 you can go to the abyss, in there its all PvPvE.

While in the Abyss if your 25 can you be killed by higher levels? or does it scale to your level?

Thanks in advance.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

No it does not scale. It is an open pvp world in the abyss.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

Sounds nice, well the account keeps saying you got 50minutes left to play and ticking down so I guess I will not make it :)

But this is deff a game I will buy when It launches, will not stop playing L2 but Aion can be my lover .