Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

character to tired??

I know someones gonna give me shit about this, but i looked online and cant find anything about this, not anywere in the game either, and i lost the booklet.

I cant fight anyone because it says im to tired

So how do you get your character not to be tired?

Comments

• NisstyreNisstyre Member Posts: 33

Well you used to goto a cantina and watch ppl dance do get rested but that was 3 days after the game came out not sure how you would do it now.

• rumandmonkeyrumandmonkey Member Posts: 57

maybe someone has a website they can direct me to that's all about what to do when your characters fatigued?

• ummaxummax Member Posts: 779

Wen you fight and it says "too tired" its because your green action pool is drained.  Once it fills up which actually happens pretty quickly you can fight again.   You can improve this and have less down time if you get officer and or medic buffs and eat certain foods.    The only remedy is to exit combat and wait for your action to fill up again.  

I forgot there is also a dancer/entertainer buff you can get to increase your action points err I think.   I have a standard set of buffs I get which dont include much anything about action and I dont play ent seriously and know all the buffs.  

• JatwhalJatwhal Member Posts: 162

Yes the "too tired" message is because you spent all your action pool.

You can increase your pool within "expertise" by getting more agility and stamina.

There are also choices that reduce the action costs in the "expertise" of many professions.

There's foods and drinks for increasing your action pool.

You can get med buffs and Officer buffs. 

Entertainers can buff all your Stats, there is also an Ent buff that is "action cost reduction"

You can also get jewelry from looting and "Heroics" that can increase action pool and/or reduce action costs.

I would like to state that in no way shape or form that anything I receive from SOE influences my opinion about SWG or their company. I’m pretty much a typical average player enjoying the game.

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

When you die and you select a location to clone at, your character will be afflicted with "cloning sickness", which is a reduction of your maximum health and action by 75%.

You can cure this in two ways.

1) Find the Medical Droid in the cloning facility where you cloned and pay him a small fee to cure your cloning sickness, this fee increases as your combat level increases.

2) Watch or listen to a player Entertainer.  This will cure the cloning sickness, then you can elect to /tip the entertainer however many credits you feel is appropriate for the service.

I hope that helps!