Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLAY THIS GAME!!READ PLS

cagri38cagri38 Member Posts: 17

FINALLY we have a great game with..nice graphics-nice community and a very nice strategy turn mmorpg.!

i always wanted a game like this and when i heard it was FREE i downloaded it.

so the ones that are stuck if they should play or not play..

i say PLAY it because of enough reasons.!

and its only 2.5gig

Comments

• BurnRubberBurnRubber Member Posts: 67

yep...been playing this game for around two months now, and im not stopping anytime soon ^_^

• gameadiksgameadiks Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by cagri38

FINALLY we have a great game with..nice graphics-nice community and a very nice strategy turn mmorpg.!
    i always wanted a game like this and when i heard it was FREE i downloaded it.

so the ones that are stuck if they should play or not play..
    i say PLAY it because of enough reasons.!
    and its only 2.5gig

nice! good choice of game.. not only the graphics is good but also the gameplay of atlantica so cool.. have you tried entering the TITAN server? many players are battling it out who is the strongest player.. awsome! 

• praymespraymes Member UncommonPosts: 27

Yeah, this game tottaly pwns everything. Very nice! I quited 3-4 months ago cuz my computer was slowl. And now installing again!

See ya in game guys~

Face the truth

• Nephilim26Nephilim26 Member Posts: 118

i didn't play for one week and you know what i miss it alot the community and all of my friends

inside the game..

let's play AO guys!!

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

What i like most in this game is the game play..i like a hack and slash game before but when i try this game it's different and unique for me...it's just that the maintenace took for so long..

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• SortranSortran Member Posts: 148

Glad your enjoying it! I have to say the graphics are above the avg we see in mmos today. The community though is probably among the best ive experienced so far :)

-Thraxado , Macedon

Playing: Not much actively.
    Games played: to many to list, been playing MMO's since 2001
    --------------------------

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

All i want is to have more fashion sets... they just lack of sahion set to choose... i'm a female player so one of the thigs makes me enjoy the game is wearing a fashion...

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• dinuriumdinurium Member Posts: 79

Was a great game, I could not get over the timer.  At the end of the day I realized I like turn based games ebecause I can take more than 30 secs per turn if I like.   Other than that, it was a great game.

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

I reccomend this game to anyone looking for something different, quality, and free of course.

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

the best thing on this game is they keep updating the new games...^^

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

• muro_amimuro_ami Member Posts: 91

What I like about this game is that they never fail to surprise us with something new. They always come up with new great ideas. What I don't like is the bugs that exist, though I bet they are trying their best to fix these.