It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I only played the beta way back. I must admit that I did not like this mmo because it felt like a forced solo game in my opinion. The quest seemed to be chain quest ( do first part to get the next part ), more so than other mmo's. The chat was full of ppl asking for help, only to be shrugged off, as everyone had their own agenda. Guilds are nice, I'm very social, but you can't always rely on even the best guilds. I like to have the opportunity to rely on the world chat also....Had this changed ?....If so I have a few more questions:
1) Dungeons- are their many, is it easy to get groups, and can someone refer me to a good web site, with level and locations?
2) Would you recommend getting the Mines of Moria from the start ?
3) Still only 2 starting areas, it's ok if yes, just asking.
4) Does LOTRO have build in chat that everyone uses. If I remember wayyyy back in beta they were talking about voice chat being added. If not are their guilds that use Ventrilo ?
5) Are healers needed, I like playing dungeons more than anything in an mmo, so often I play healer classes to make finding groups easer.