Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age of Camelot 2 announced Today

kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715

.... in my dreams while I was napping this afternoon.

Comments

• lorndarkenlorndarken Member Posts: 279

this thread will be locked

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

OHHHH ! your so gonna be punnished !

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • Little-NemoLittle-Nemo Member Posts: 110

I still like the first one. Only reason I stopped playing was due to a lack of people.

• AnciegherAnciegher Member Posts: 123

I was totally expecting this kind of OP since I've heard nothing of this on other sites :)

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

I was having the same dream! unfortunately mine turned into a nightmare as Mythic then announced their new lead creative daoc2 director, Brad McQuaid. I quickly woke myself up when Bill Roper walked into the room in a thong with a trolley full of HGL CEs.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

Take a look at the Devon cluster, seems to be a bit of a revival going on there.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ionlyneeditionlyneedit Member Posts: 123

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.

---
    I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

The best sequal to playing DAOC...is playing DAOC again after a long break. You forget so much that its like a new game

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

You deserve it.

• reeb23reeb23 Member UncommonPosts: 37

stop making these pointless threads get a life go outside and throw around the football or skateboard or somthing

• kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715

I'll probably check it out actually.. I went back to EverQuest with ease only about 2 months ago. I played that for a while then realized it was too bloated.

• kazmokazmo Member Posts: 715

The Devon cluster (server) you say? 

• AtomicZombieAtomicZombie Member Posts: 76

Locked: Trolling

On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.

This discussion has been closed.