Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Size of the download?

halldorrhalldorr Member UncommonPosts: 105

Should I expect the download it over night with standard cable internet or is it going to take a couple of days? There are a lot of expansions for the game!

Comments

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

If you are running on cable (broadband), shouldn't take long at all, maybe not even a couple hours. I knew I had the game up and running and fully patched in like an hour or so, last time I downloaded it, which was right after apocrypha was released. The client you will download today is pretty close to current, so you will only have to download a couple patches.Oh, and the download for the client is around 1.5gb-2gb.

• halldorrhalldorr Member UncommonPosts: 105

Thanks! That's not too bad at all!

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

I've gotten it in as little as 20 min. I think it depends on how many people are downloading. It's also taken 2 hours. All the patches (expansions) should be included. I use DSL pro.

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

took me 5 hours this weekend. but thats lolbritishisps.

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628
    Originally posted by qazyman

I've gotten it in as little as 20 min. I think it depends on how many people are downloading. It's also taken 2 hours. All the patches (expansions) should be included. I use DSL pro.

Yeah if he's got DSL pro then your cable connection should be able to get it under 2 hours. Also like qazyman said also depends on how many people are downloading the client at that time.