Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resubbed

and loving it...!

I could write my experiences here and stuff but the majority of MMORPG.com are asstards who have no right to breath air at all...

anyways, lots of bugs fixed, fun gameplay, stable populated servers and nipples

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)

Comments

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

Welcome back,

There are many more with the same impression like you resubing these days.

What server you playing on?

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• roodbwoyroodbwoy Member Posts: 120

Thanks! I rolled a Guardian on the Aquallian(EU) PVP-RP server. Not that much into RP though, but it's better than being ganked by naked female toons played by 34 year old guys... :-)

What about you?

Playing EVE Online

Originally posted by roodbwoy

Thanks! I rolled a Guardian on the Aquallian(EU) PVP-RP server. Not that much into RP though, but it's better than being ganked by naked female toons played by 34 year old guys... :-)
    What about you?

I'm that guy, whacking resubbers all along White Sands with my twinked ranger. I actually play naked, not the char;)

On a more serious note though, I play on Fury. My current main is a Bear Shaman. It was rough during the 15-25 levels, but it's getting better.

Ganking can be bad at times, but either I have gotten used to it, or it has gotten better (read less). It makes leveling slower, but also more exciting. There are few things more satisfying that getting even

- Scissors.

Head Chop

Hahah! Nice, well if I get bored from the 34 year old guys who roleplay naked woman I'll PM you ;-)

Playing EVE Online

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772

endgame good?

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

What I have heard on forums and in ingame chat is that people are doing endgame instances, you have I believe like 6 raid instances. A couple of "epic" 6 man instances, they're raiding each others cities and the usual gank the lowbies in starterarea's :-)

oh yeah, and on my server they roleplay :-S

Playing EVE Online

Originally posted by Sabradin

endgame good?

I'd be glad to share my experiences with you, if you're qurious about end-game content, but something tells me you have already made up your mind. You're answering your own question here

- Scissors.

Head Chop