Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Critical Error - Anyone getting this?

BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

So the game has been working fine so far.

So I tried to log in just before and I get all the way to Enter World with my character which I click, the load screen comes up and eventually I get an error message 'Critical Error', it says 'No Label' and just lists my PC specs (which are more than fine).

I've tried to relog/restart several times to no avail. I made a search on their forums and found nothing, I made a search here and found a link which was unhelpful. Anyone have this problem and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

O_o o_O

Comments

• DelanorDelanor Member Posts: 659
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

So I tried to log in just before and I get all the way to Enter World with my character which I click, the load screen comes up and eventually I get an error message 'Critical Error', it says 'No Label' and just lists my PC specs (which are more than fine).
    I've tried to relog/restart several times to no avail. I made a search on their forums and found nothing, I made a search here and found a link which was unhelpful. Anyone have this problem and know how to solve it?
    Thanks in advance!

What did support say when you sent them a ticket?

--
    Delanor

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by Delanor

Originally posted by Bigdavo

Thanks in advance!

What did support say when you sent them a ticket?

I haven't sent a ticket, but on another note it just started working again right after I made the post... go figure lol.

O_o o_O

• ArchnagelArchnagel World of Warcraft CorrespondentMember Posts: 27

They cant fix what they dont know about :)

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

I had this exact error once when i changed Zones. Seems to be a memory or network issue. It works after you re-start the game.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

This error always happens to me the first time I start up game guard with the game, and occasionally a time or two after that.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.