Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

worst game ever

Comments

• Koen83Koen83 Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Originally posted by Tammzin

Originally posted by fugue14

half assed review for a half assed game ~
    The installation went easy enough
    Yes, it was very easy :)
    The pvp server was the obvious choice since there's no point in playing mmo's these days aside from "wtfbbqpwn'ing" each other. I spent a few seconds at the race selection screen trying to decide between the two races, "man" and "man-donkey". I always thought a game with only humans conveys a realistic world and a game with man-donkey thrown in comes off as a game that was too cheap to come up with any other races or too creatively stunted to come up with something better than man-donkey. So I started customizing my human, starting with the body. My four choices for human are as follows, "heroin addict", "normal", "morbidly obese",  and "laughable, overly characterized brute". I think they ran out of time to disproportion the other race and left it be with a slew of angry expressions and tattoos.
    Hmm, ok, you didnt like the character art. Personal taste is fine, so we won't fall out over that, and at least the way you put it is mildly humorous. Personally, I love the character art, and the two race choices is fine. I see no need for another right now.
    Included in the customization is a full set of armor with the choice to dye it any color. Naturally I painted my armor "rainbow" to remind people of the horrors that will ensue when mmo player's are entrusted with the ability to design things. The armor itself is plentiful and pretty well done.  After picking out my choice of boar killing device and shield I was ready for the tutorial.
    This seems to show a contrary nature.. you seem to have entered the game with the attitude of 'break it'? I don't know you, so I'm not judging you, but thats the impression you give from this statement. It makes me dubious of everything else you say.
    The tutorial assumes you only use your computer for explicit streaming video and makes you go through a series of wasd movements across the deck of a floating ship. Followed by  the usual instructions of jumping, sitting, standing etc., all for the lack of a "yes I've played warcraft" button. Once I learned all forms of dummy mutilation, The captain of the ship informs me that we're being attacked by some seemingly uninteresting mob resembling a 30ft tall winged louie anderson hellspawn abomination. After you kill all his minions in a not-so-epic one by one battle, the abomination is hit by a meteor and the cinematic introduction kicks in leaving me confused and slightly annoyed  thinking "Wtf was that".
    You hate the game for it's tutorial...? Wow... I was right to be dubious about your opinion....
    The loading screen spits me out onto the docks of a small hut in the forest with several npc's scattered about. I suddenly realize I'm surrounded by boars and wolves. In a panic I rush towards the nearest npc with the warcraft quest indicator above his head in hopes of him doing something interesting.
     Yes, the NPCs have quest indicators... You don't explian why you think that this is a game breaker though? It's a quest based mmorpg... You didnt know that before you started playing? I am going to have to score you low for self education.
    I skim passed whatever boring crap pops up on the dialog window and spot  "kill 10 boars"  below it.
    Ahh yes, the self education thing again... The text to most quests is great, but it seems you see any kind of writing (except your own on the internet) as a bad worthless thing. Thats fine, but it also kind of also makes your own groundless and hard to take seriously. Just a tip. 
    I frantically mash my keyboard in any attempt to exit the game before I actually get suckered into fighting farm animals for god knows how many levels. Yes despite any redeeming qualities, the fact they released this game with "boar quests" makes it just...awful.
    Wow.. you 'mashed your keyboard' to leave? You didnt just log out? Weird... hehe I dont think this game was ever going to be for you if you couldnt figure out how to log out even
     So, just to get this straight, the fact that the newbie zone, that is there to just show you how to play and whatnot, had kill a kill X animals quest, you made this post?
    It seems I was right to doubt you before... I will now extend that to disregarding you

Yeah Tammzin, why do people bother to waste time with imbicile mini reviews like this(played a whole 10 mins maybe), then again why do we even read them. Disregard is the best response . Mr Sulu plot  a coarse to disregard, full speed Scottie.

• URFUBARURFUBAR Member Posts: 43

written by a complete ass  (just joking) !

very funny 'half assed' review!

so funny in fact that I'm ditching my human Skinshifter for a cartwheeling man-donkey Trickster straight away!

• iZakaroNiZakaroN Member UncommonPosts: 719

I get that OP have opinion about the game and its that he do not like it. Even if that opinion is based only on tutorial that in fact is about ppls never played such games its still OK, but the fact that the title of topic is "worst game ever" I just can say LOL!

Where themepark games try to hide that they are copying WOW, games like Mortal Online and Darkfall make no attempt to hide their inspiration
    ______\m/_____
    LordOfDarkDesire
  • birkenbirken Member Posts: 122

Haha, wheres the add friend button..... I could read stuff like that all day long.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Originally posted by Brone87

Originally posted by LogothX

This review mirrors my own impressions... Except I made a Man Donkey.

The sooner developers realize how pointless kill quests are, the better.

Ok genius... what do you suppose they should do instead? 100% Errand Boy quest?  To Level you must kill monsters... kill quest allows you to receive the exp from the kills in addition to a reward at the end of the quest. You're just an extremely lazy person and probably want the first quest in the game to be a person standing in front of you who instantly levels you to max level.

BTW I think this is a horrible thread, some people find it funny however when people are browsing these forums and see threads titled "worst game ever" they may not realize the OP forgot to take his ritalin the day he was trying the game out. I for one am enjoying very much.

You havent played many games if you think that all quests in games are only about killing x mobs or doing errands. Cant wait myself untill the retarded 'kill x boars' quests have completely disappeared from new MMO's. The idea that you have to wade through slain rabid boar corpses to get to a npc that asks you to kill more of those boars and is completely unaware that you just killed 5 in front of his nose, never struck you as retarded?

I thought the review was funny, while still being clear about why the OP didnt like it. It wasnt about the number of kills needed, but the fact that it was another copy of those generic starter quests that show a lack of creativity. 

Why worry about what other people might think about the game?

• ChamberlainChamberlain Member Posts: 103

After being snowed in from work and having watched everything worthwhile on hulu I decided to try this gem. After all diablo 3 didn't show any signs of being released before I die of boredom and my Hello Kitty Online subscription had already expired. The patcher download froze on me halfway through but I happened to find a eu client torrent. The installation went easy enough, which is probably the best thing I can say about the game.
    The pvp server was the obvious choice since there's no point in playing mmo's these days aside from "wtfbbqpwn'ing" each other. I spent a few seconds at the race selection screen trying to decide between the two races, "man" and "man-donkey". I always thought a game with only humans conveys a realistic world and a game with man-donkey thrown in comes off as a game that was too cheap to come up with any other races or too creatively stunted to come up with something better than man-donkey. So I started customizing my human, starting with the body. My four choices for human are as follows, "heroin addict", "normal", "morbidly obese",  and "laughable, overly characterized brute". I think they ran out of time to disproportion the other race and left it be with a slew of angry expressions and tattoos.
    Included in the customization is a full set of armor with the choice to dye it any color. Naturally I painted my armor "rainbow" to remind people of the horrors that will ensue when mmo player's are entrusted with the ability to design things. The armor itself is plentiful and pretty well done.  After picking out my choice of boar killing device and shield I was ready for the tutorial.
    The tutorial assumes you only use your computer for explicit streaming video and makes you go through a series of wasd movements across the deck of a floating ship. Followed by  the usual instructions of jumping, sitting, standing etc., all for the lack of a "yes I've played warcraft" button. Once I learned all forms of dummy mutilation, The captain of the ship informs me that we're being attacked by some seemingly uninteresting mob resembling a 30ft tall winged louie anderson hellspawn abomination. After you kill all his minions in a not-so-epic one by one battle, the abomination is hit by a meteor and the cinematic introduction kicks in leaving me confused and slightly annoyed  thinking "Wtf was that".
    The loading screen spits me out onto the docks of a small hut in the forest with several npc's scattered about. I suddenly realize I'm surrounded by boars and wolves. In a panic I rush towards the nearest npc with the warcraft quest indicator above his head in hopes of him doing something interesting. I skim passed whatever boring crap pops up on the dialog window and spot  "kill 10 boars"  below it. I frantically mash my keyboard in any attempt to exit the game before I actually get suckered into fighting farm animals for god knows how many levels. Yes despite any redeeming qualities, the fact they released this game with "boar quests" makes it just...awful.

Fantastic review.  Two thumbs up.

Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.

• TammzinTammzin Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by Koen83

Originally posted by Tammzin

The installation went easy enough
    Yes, it was very easy :)
    Hmm, ok, you didnt like the character art. Personal taste is fine, so we won't fall out over that, and at least the way you put it is mildly humorous. Personally, I love the character art, and the two race choices is fine. I see no need for another right now.
    This seems to show a contrary nature.. you seem to have entered the game with the attitude of 'break it'? I don't know you, so I'm not judging you, but thats the impression you give from this statement. It makes me dubious of everything else you say.
    You hate the game for it's tutorial...? Wow... I was right to be dubious about your opinion....
    The loading screen spits me out onto the docks of a small hut in the forest with several npc's scattered about. I suddenly realize I'm surrounded by boars and wolves. In a panic I rush towards the nearest npc with the warcraft quest indicator above his head in hopes of him doing something interesting.
     Yes, the NPCs have quest indicators... You don't explian why you think that this is a game breaker though? It's a quest based mmorpg... You didnt know that before you started playing? I am going to have to score you low for self education.
    I skim passed whatever boring crap pops up on the dialog window and spot  "kill 10 boars"  below it.
    Ahh yes, the self education thing again... The text to most quests is great, but it seems you see any kind of writing (except your own on the internet) as a bad worthless thing. Thats fine, but it also kind of also makes your own groundless and hard to take seriously. Just a tip. 
    I frantically mash my keyboard in any attempt to exit the game before I actually get suckered into fighting farm animals for god knows how many levels. Yes despite any redeeming qualities, the fact they released this game with "boar quests" makes it just...awful.
    Wow.. you 'mashed your keyboard' to leave? You didnt just log out? Weird... hehe I dont think this game was ever going to be for you if you couldnt figure out how to log out even
     So, just to get this straight, the fact that the newbie zone, that is there to just show you how to play and whatnot, had kill a kill X animals quest, you made this post?
    It seems I was right to doubt you before... I will now extend that to disregarding you

Yeah Tammzin, why do people bother to waste time with imbicile mini reviews like this(played a whole 10 mins maybe), then again why do we even read them. Disregard is the best response . Mr Sulu plot  a coarse to disregard, full speed Scottie.

hehe ok Captain!!

• ShastraShastra Member Posts: 1,061

Tammzin you are not funny, i still prefer OP's post over yours. However, its nice to see how much seriously people take their MMO. Op however did manage to get you of the bush.

We need more angry fanboys with no sense of humor.

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

It could be worse i suppose. It could be Aion

• neonwireneonwire Member Posts: 1,787
    Originally posted by Shastra

I am lvl 28 and i am still doing the same type of quests which i started when i was lvl 2, so anyone suggesting game will change past lvl 10 are just talking bull.
    And yes i agree with character selection and customization screen, you are spot on. Two races? and next to zero customization, except for clothing. The two races of human and the other one which looks like horse or donkey is laughable. No way this game is of P2P quality. I subbed for a month believing people that it will change on later levels, but i was mislead by fanboys on this forum yet again.

I totally agree with you. Loads of players told me that later on the game really opens up from around the level 20 mark. They said that something really cool happens and they made a point of keeping quiet about it because they didnt want to spoil it for me. I am level 27 and I now realise that they were all talking a load of complete crap. I have no idea what they thought was so amazing. The only thing that changes later in the game is......well.......actually nothing changes. There is just more story to read.......which isnt really a shock as the game IS a story. There are no new game mechanics to surprise you though.......no new situations that will make you think "oh wow thats clever! I wasnt expecting that to happen!". I am still doing exactly the same "kill x", "fed x" and "read this story and run to the next npc to read more story" tasks that I was doing at the beginning of the game. It doesnt change at all. In fact even the animals you have to kill dont change either.

Fortunately the game does look and feel really nice so I'm sticking with it. Once I reach the end of it though I wont have any reason to replay it all again. I could try a different class and ally myself with a different House to do some alternative quest chains but doing all of those tedius tasks all over again would be way too boring. A large chunk of the games "content" is its writing and like a book I dont see much point in reading it all again.

Originally posted by Delanor

Originally posted by Shastra

I am lvl 28 and i am still doing the same type of quests which i started when i was lvl 2, so anyone suggesting game will change past lvl 10 are just talking bull.

Strange that you experience it that way. It must be you, because the quests do become better as you progress, but for some reason not in your eyes. I am afraid that is just a matter of opinion. No one lied to you about it. On the other hand, sad that you had to go to level 28 only to find out the game did not improve in your eyes, but hey, such things happen.

No he is correct actually. Having people say that the game changes lots later on is misleading because it doesnt really change at all. Can you give any examples of how the quests change later in the game? Because I havent come across any examples of it yet.

• AganazerAganazer Member Posts: 1,319
    Originally posted by neonwire

A large chunk of the games "content" is its writing and like a book I dont see much point in reading it all again.

That's a good point. I don't see anything wrong with that. I know some people expect to make a career out of their favorite MMOG, but for me, that is not what I want. There are too many great games to play. I'll be happy to be done with Spellborn at some point in time and ready for the next game.

I wasn't upset when my favorite book was complete. I put the book on my shelf completely satisfied with the time I spent reading it. Then I started on the next book. I'll probably do the same thing with Spellborn.

The way I see it is that Spellborn is a game I will play twice. Once right now since there isn't much competition to pull me away from it. Then I'll return in a year or so when they've added all these features they have been talking about. The combat system, choice of high house, and whatever new features they implement will be enough to make me want to replay the game at least once.

I never heard anyone say that the game changes at level 20. I read the crap out of these forums every day and never heard that. I did hear that things get harder once you get to Hearth, but that is it. The only significant change that I noticed was after I had completed the majority of the Aldenvault quests. All of the quests from Hoggsridge and beyond had a lot more meaning to them. I also noticed some great improvements in the combat system when I got to tier 3 at level 11.

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

After being snowed in from work and having watched everything worthwhile on hulu I decided to try this gem. After all diablo 3 didn't show any signs of being released before I die of boredom and my Hello Kitty Online subscription had already expired. The patcher download froze on me halfway through but I happened to find a eu client torrent. The installation went easy enough, which is probably the best thing I can say about the game.
    The loading screen spits me out onto the docks of a small hut in the forest with several npc's scattered about. I suddenly realize I'm surrounded by boars and wolves. In a panic I rush towards the nearest npc with the warcraft quest indicator above his head in hopes of him doing something interesting. I skim passed whatever boring crap pops up on the dialog window and spot  "kill 10 boars"  below it. I frantically mash my keyboard in any attempt to exit the game before I actually get suckered into fighting farm animals for god knows how many levels. Yes despite any redeeming qualities, the fact they released this game with "boar quests" makes it just...awful.

ok, you made me lol at work. I actually felt compelled to read some of this to my co-workers. Great review. :)

so...

Originally posted by Aganazer

A large chunk of the games "content" is its writing and like a book I dont see much point in reading it all again.

That's a good point. I don't see anything wrong with that. I know some people expect to make a career out of their favorite MMOG, but for me, that is not what I want. There are too many great games to play. I'll be happy to be done with Spellborn at some point in time and ready for the next game.

I wasn't upset when my favorite book was complete. I put the book on my shelf completely satisfied with the time I spent reading it. Then I started on the next book. I'll probably do the same thing with Spellborn.

The way I see it is that Spellborn is a game I will play twice. Once right now since there isn't much competition to pull me away from it. Then I'll return in a year or so when they've added all these features they have been talking about. The combat system, choice of high house, and whatever new features they implement will be enough to make me want to replay the game at least once.

I never heard anyone say that the game changes at level 20. I read the crap out of these forums every day and never heard that. I did hear that things get harder once you get to Hearth, but that is it. The only significant change that I noticed was after I had completed the majority of the Aldenvault quests. All of the quests from Hoggsridge and beyond had a lot more meaning to them. I also noticed some great improvements in the combat system when I got to tier 3 at level 11.

Yeah I'm playing the game from the same perspective as you then I think. I dont see any replay value in the game but this isnt a bad thing as I dont replay any of my single player games either once they are complete but that doesnt mean they are bad. It just means that I dont see any point in "living" in them for years on end. TCoS is keeping me occupied for now though but I cant see myself still playing it in a few months time. Like a single player game once its finished its finished. Nothing more to see or do. Time to move onto something else. Like yourself I might come back to the game a year later to check out the new features......but then again by that time there will be other games to play so who knows.

Yeah Hearth does get harder......sort of......except that really its just like any other zone. Once you reach a certain level it becomes just another zone full of irritating pests that slow me down on my eternal fed x quest grinding. Initially at level 17 I found the large number of grouped humanoids difficult to move through but a few levels later they were no problem at all. Actually once you reach level 20  Hearth becomes a quick and easy way to keep your PeP level at (or near) 5

Yeah the combat does get more involving as you progress as you get access to more skills and also more space on your skill deck but thats kind of like any game really.......although the cambat system in TCoS is better than other mmos that I have played.

Oh and when I was talking about players saying the game changes from level 20 I didnt mean these forums. Sorry I should have said that I meant in the game itself.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by Aganazer

Yeah I agree with the core point being made here, I probably won't renew my sub after my initial 3 months though funnily enough I AM looking for a mmorpg that i can stay with for years rather then months... I love long term immersion into a community/ world.

The fact that it is Q based and the text, learning the zones, whatever is such a big part of it DOES limit it's replayablity. I get the This isnt classic EQ in it's replay value or it's social community gaming, but it IS a great co-op single play through game.

I love SB, in the same way as I loved Bioshock or whatever... Me and my GF are treating it as a finite (for now) game that we can duo though, and from that perspective it's brilliant.

Once I play to L50 (which WILL be within the 3 months I originally subbed for, the arena will prolly carry me to the end of my sub) I can't see me carrying on until a TON of content is added. I think Aganizer is right... maybe it will take a good year for that to happen. We will see.

In the meantime I will keep it installed and an eye on the forums for any updates that look like they will be worth coming back for.

I will leave this game, after my 3 months is up, considering my time in SB up to that point well spent. I have already had great times in it with some great gamers, and, like some guy before me said, I will be back... :)

• DistasteDistaste Member UncommonPosts: 665

Yeah I'm playing the game from the same perspective as you then I think. I dont see any replay value in the game but this isnt a bad thing as I dont replay any of my single player games either once they are complete but that doesnt mean they are bad. It just means that I dont see any point in "living" in them for years on end. TCoS is keeping me occupied for now though but I cant see myself still playing it in a few months time. Like a single player game once its finished its finished. Nothing more to see or do. Time to move onto something else. Like yourself I might come back to the game a year later to check out the new features......but then again by that time there will be other games to play so who knows.
    Yeah Hearth does get harder......sort of......except that really its just like any other zone. Once you reach a certain level it becomes just another zone full of irritating pests that slow me down on my eternal fed x quest grinding. Initially at level 17 I found the large number of grouped humanoids difficult to move through but a few levels later they were no problem at all. Actually once you reach level 20  Hearth becomes a quick and easy way to keep your PeP level at (or near) 5
    Yeah the combat does get more involving as you progress as you get access to more skills and also more space on your skill deck but thats kind of like any game really.......although the cambat system in TCoS is better than other mmos that I have played.
    Oh and when I was talking about players saying the game changes from level 20 I didnt mean these forums. Sorry I should have said that I meant in the game itself.

I will agree that Spellborn has a finite lifespan because it is mostly story driven. Depending on Arena/demon chests I don't see myself playing more than a few months either. I do find the game interesting enough to maybe sub off and on as content gets added though.

Now with that being said the game is STORY driven. I feel that most of the people not liking the game are trying to just rush through quests and not taking any enjoyment from the story.

The game does change after level 10 whether you believe it or not. You are able to pick your house which then brings in the PvP component(unless you rolled on PvE). Also the tone of the quests starts to change from the happier/feel good quests that you started off with into the darker assasination, love lost, politics, deceit, etc. If you havn't noticed at least 5-6 story twists by 30 you havne't been reading! Also at level 11 you unlock set 3 which really starts to introduce the complexities of the skill deck.

Do the quest types drastically change? No. I don't think I've seen anyone say that at 10 quest types start to change. Sure the quests can get annoying sometimes but the story is what the game is about.

Peersonally I HATE quests but I find the Spellborn story+quests enjoyable. There are a few quests that bring back my hate(Damn you 10minute crocodile quest!) but for the most part they are easy and certainly not as grindy as WoW/WAR type quests. Rarely do you get a quest to kill 10 of something let alone 20. IDK I just find it an enjoyable experience and I can see people who don't like quests/story or rush to endgame not enjoying it.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010

As a point of note, I've been trying to download the game and having no luck. But after reading your review I just HAD to at least try it.

I succeeded in downloading the game and I have to say that though your first impressions are pretty spot on, they are also filtered a bit through somewhat cynical glasses.

But you are absolutely correct in that the tutorial really is ridiculous to someone who has ever played a game. I would say that even if one had never played a game, they wouldn't need "now use 'w' to move into the light, now use 's' to move into the light... now that you've done all of this several times, please go over to the other side and do it again..."

I think that the entire tutorial was made with the brand new player in mind. It's ok that the first creatures you kill are easy because they are supposed to be easy with the idea that one is supposed to get used to targeting and killing mobs.

The constant repetition is something like practicing an instrument and doing some sort of unfamiliar movement over and over again. I do agree that it's not exactly needed in the form that spellborn gives as all they need to do is to give you the information you need to move or interact with things and then, keeping that info on the screen in case you need it, allow you to practice as long or short as you need in order to get it right and move on.

After finishing the tutorial I also get a sense of great humor and a bit of a nod nod, wink, wink, when it comes to the devs knowing some of the things that are to be found in these games. Like the part where the captain asks you to find her papers and you reply "why don't you ask your man to do it" which she then replies "because I've asked you and besides he is busy cleaning up the straw and breaking down boxes" which of course is the task you just did for her man.

I don't really think the game should be evaluated on that tutorial alone. If anything, it seems different enough to warrant another look at it. I do have some complaints but they are cosmetic. The way the characters move from side to side seems a bit stiff, I  am getting some sort of delay (at times) with my attacks and I am not quite sure (at this early stage) how my skill drum really works and how I am to use it to my best advantage. I sort of wish the tutorial got more into that than the WASD movements for 5 minutes.

Still, the game is artistically beautiful and the general story seem neat. At times I felt that the game Myst might have played some sort of influencial role as the music and the loading screens reminded me of Myst.

In any case, perhaps you might reconsider and try the game again now that you are past the tutorial. I'm sure there are the same mmo simularities but I think there is definitely a game here worth playing.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

OP: A good review that quickly brought out the truth about the game. The fact that 3 pages of people agree with you only goes to show how effective your reviewing methods are.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• M03BIUSM03BIUS Member Posts: 4

Well since I need to raise my account rank so I can start reviewing some games. I though I might as well post this useless message and say....

OP: I thought your review was very funny :)  It's funny cause it's true. 

I do however think the game's environmental design and story is interesting :)

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Did we forget that they havent even completed a lot of the mid-end game content regarding guilds and high house pvp?

I mean it seems like a lot of people are pissed about how the quests remain the same as far as their architecture, which is the same architecture that pretty much defines mmorpgs as a game segment.

Anywhoo.... hopefully soon they will release a lot more content which will make this game a great game or an interesting sideshow.

so far they have a solid base for a great game, a great engin for smooth gameplay, more action oriented combat, no gold spammers or equipment based character power. Definitly bucks the trend as far as smooth launches goes.  Definitly dont miss the hordes of bots/gold spammers associated with most games.  Removing equipment/money as the main focus of the game really put a dent in those farmers, especially with a pesky manditory, instanced tutorial. 

Definitly wont appeal to all, at least you dont hve to buy a box, and you get 2 weeks past the free zone to try it out, could be a lot worse and is a nice change of pace.

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989

can't believe that people are still posting here....if it's the worst....well....you should know what to do....right?

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• MurdusMurdus Member UncommonPosts: 698

The pvp server was the obvious choice since there's no point in playing mmo's these days aside from "wtfbbqpwn'ing" each other.

Yea I stopped reading after that line.

• AlienShirtAlienShirt Member UncommonPosts: 621

So you based your review on the first 30seconds after the tutorial? 

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Originally posted by AlienShirt

So you based your review on the first 30seconds after the tutorial? 

exactly...

and PvPers...get a clue

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Gestankfaust

and PvPers...get a clue

Bet you cant wait for the demon equipment sets.  Being able to pvp loot the keys to open demonic chests will be interesting as well....especially since theres no warehouse or safe place to store the keys.