Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACE Online --Review--

xxdemonxxxxdemonxx Member Posts: 4

Not only is ACE Online a very nice mmorpg, it is also a flying simulator and first person shooter.

Once you enter the world of ACE Online, you can choose a few different gear types, Depending on your choice, it shows what role you will be playing in the game.

Basically, like any other mmorpg there are healers, (M-Gear), Tanks (A-Gear, M-Gear) DPSers (I-Gears) and just peak damage (B-Gear). All this added into one team will make a very nice raiding team.

The game takes a while to get used to, dont give up on ACE Online too quickly, there are alot of things you will need to find out and ask other players, You can totally pimp out your gear and become the #1 player on the server.

The Server is devided into two nations, ANI and BCU. They are in a constant war. You can select this at level 11. Before that level you are in FreeSKA, which is your training. Make sure to do the tutorial, it's very helpful.

There are monsters to be fought. Golden monsters to be looted, Bosses to be raided, Enemy players to be killed. Every kill from an enemy player adds 1 Nation Contribution Point to your team. (1 NCP), and also adds 1 fame to your personal Fame count, and 1 to your Brigade (Guild) Fame Count.

Each nation has 3 leaders. Basically it is best to let them lead, try not to interfare and do as they ask. Teamwork is REQUIRED in this game. Without teamwork your nation will fail, and you will be overrun within minutes.

Every 100.000 NCP there will be a mothership battle (Depending on nation), make sure to get to know this. Also, there are random Strategic Points popping up all over the place constantly, which results into a nice epic battle. These events are rewaded by War Points, which can be used in the shop to buy special powerups. (Armors, Enchanting Cards, Skill Cards, Shield Generators, and much more!)

Make sure to give ACE! Online a try. It's well worth your time and it is one of the most unique and best made Fanatsy/Flying/FPS/MMO's I've ever seen.

I'm hooked. and it's Free!