Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of coming bk but need help pls

hi all i left the game with a ranger lvl 80 about 6 month ago and was wondering if i resub do i get my character back or do i need to start all over again ?

i left the game cause of the big wave of people leaving and the lack of content for lvl 80's but i liked the game in total.

i guess what i am trying to understand is what’s the situation today good things and bad things.

your views will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by Roseman

hi all i left the game with a ranger lvl 80 about 6 month ago and was wondering if i resub do i get my character back or do i need to start all over again ?

i left the game cause of the big wave of people leaving and the lack of content for lvl 80's but i liked the game in total.

i guess what i am trying to understand is what’s the situation today good things and bad things.

your views will be much appreciated.

You will still have access to your old characters but they might be on different servers than your original server. I am not sure how close you have been following the game but there were several server merges a while back and the majority of the servers are now very very healthy population-wise.

Post your original server and I could tell you a bit more.

Update 1.05 is on TestLive and will be a game changer in itself!

• AceundorAceundor Member Posts: 482

I have read a lot of posts from recent returnees w lvl 80 chars. Their issue at the moment is that they suck at PVP due to the PVP levels and that they are at PVP lvl 1.

PVE works fine and there is a reasonable ammount of content.

Patch 1.05 will change a lot of things.

Read in newcomers forums on forums.ageofconan.com

Originally posted by BishopB:

Are a lot of the trolls just angry kids with old gaming hardware?

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

There is a heavy focus lately and will be continued on stuff to do at level 80. There are some neat things in now and some more coming through. Moving forward there will be additional guild tweaks. One downside is if you was on a merged server you may have lost your name + getting back up to par with PvP levels. There are more goods.

• VeroniusRPVeroniusRP Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Aceundor

I have read a lot of posts from recent returnees w lvl 80 chars. Their issue at the moment is that they suck at PVP due to the PVP levels and that they are at PVP lvl 1.
    PVE works fine and there is a reasonable ammount of content.
    Patch 1.05 will change a lot of things.
    Read in newcomers forums on forums.ageofconan.com

You can start raiding and get some purple gear, purple tier gear gives you some PvP protection while at the same time giving you valuable PvE protection.