Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated player leaving..but not because of game.

13»

Comments

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

what is it with people about dx10? (this is an honest question)

i have played AoC for 9 months and frankly the graphics are stunning with dx9 and the game has run very smoothly after they fixed the crashes and instability.

i understand some players got upset about "being lied to" when aoc launched and did not support dx10, but is it THAT important? what is all the fuss about?

• Preacher26Preacher26 Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by Troneas

i have played AoC for 9 months and frankly the graphics are stunning with dx9 and the game has run very smoothly after they fixed the crashes and instability.
    i understand some players got upset about "being lied to" when aoc launched and did not support dx10, but is it THAT important? what is all the fuss about?

I don't think the OPs frustration has anything to do with DX10 persay. The frustration is coming from reporting bugs/issues to Funcom and not getting any answers, over an extended period of time. Whether it DX10 or anything else in game, when you take the time to test things and repeatedly report the problems to what you begin to feel are deaf ears it becomes very frustrating.

I feel for the OP, theres a couple bugs I sent detailed reports on that are still in-game and I never get any response from funcom. But I enjoy the game and the bugs weren't gamebreaking... sometimes its just nice to get some sort of response, even if they just let ya know they are aware of the problem.

• EthianEthian Member Posts: 1,216
    Originally posted by Troneas

The company running a game means alot to some people. These are the people we're paying monthly...so why not expect something in return? Great companys make great games...and back them up.  :-)

"I play Tera for the gameplay"