Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just looking for something new

rcook16rcook16 Member UncommonPosts: 60

I havent had much of a chance to get into any games lately but I just bought a new pc today and am looking to get back into a game.  I have played just about all of them with the exception of those just released withing the last year.  Any suggestions would on new and old MMO would be great.  Thanks

Comments

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483
    Originally posted by rcook16

I havent had much of a chance to get into any games lately but I just bought a new pc today and am looking to get back into a game.  I have played just about all of them with the exception of those just released withing the last year.  Any suggestions would on new and old MMO would be great.  Thanks

It would be a lot easier to reccomend a game if you specified your preferances a bit more.

what genre do you like? You prefer pve, pvp? You like to quest alone or in a group?

If you're not sure and just want to look around on games that have been released in the last year, I reccomend you go to the game list and look at the release date to find the newer ones [www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show/all/sCol/estimatedRelease/sOrder/desc], and see what you might fancy.

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop

• SubL_JediSubL_Jedi Member UncommonPosts: 75

atlantica online is pretty good if ur lookin for f2p :).

Now Playing: Guild Wars 2/ Diablo 3