Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bounties?

Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

Have tried this game a couple of times while I might like it if it didn't have the crap real time training, would play it. Anyway, the question is. Whats to keep a player that has a high bounty on his head from cloning and grabbing a starter ship. Then log in his other account or have a buddy blast his ship and collect/split the reward money?

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

Comments

• LordmonkusLordmonkus Member Posts: 808

All depends on the value of his clone and the implants he may have in his head. But if the bounty gets large enough then there is nothing to prevent it.

This is one of the flaws of the bounty system which is in serious need of a major overhaul.

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

So this does or has happened then if the bounty is greater than the cost of his clone and ship. Nice, had been thinking about this from the first time i seen someone with a bounty on them.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

yeah, it happens all the time.

oh, and most eve players love the real time training, infact is the reason ive stuck with eve for three times as long as any other mmo.

• ViluVilu Member Posts: 26

If you like the idea of the skill system, but don't like the real time training, you might want to take alook on Entropia Universe. Only downside of that game is that 1 USD = 10 ingame money, so it's either a ferrari IRL, or best eqquipment in-game. It's not a spaceship game, but still a sci-fi. And start to use cryengine soon, so it will look sweet aswell :)