Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Dialup Freindly MMO

JinxtJinxt Member Posts: 1

Ok, I have been searching forever (yes I used the search button as well, no dialup related threads) for a dialup friendly game, and I cannot find but a few. A couple of which I have played: Runescape, and Ultima Online. But I am tired of those, and Really need a new community to get into. Currently I am playing toribash (3D turn based fighter with great physics) but its just not the kind of game I can actually get the MMO feel from.

But this day and age, it is impossible to find an MMO that works on dialup. I dont care if its P2P or F2P. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• rcook16rcook16 Member UncommonPosts: 60

Look into Meridian 59.  I have not been keeping up on it lately so not sure how well the game is surviving but it would be worth a shot.  IMO it has one of the best PvP system of probally any game I have ever played.

• shadowlzshadowlz Member Posts: 50

EvE Online is pretty dial up friendly, my friend on it had 16k and he did find, till it came to big fleet battles, and jita (lol)

• ultimatum1ultimatum1 Member Posts: 36

The Legend of Mir is a pretty good 56k friendly game. I used to play it on my old 56k, it's kinda like Diablo 2 but with great PvP.

http://mir2.gamepotusa.com/

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

Darkwind is great for us bandwidth impaired, I play fine, just....badly. Its not the standard MMO, but it has a great community. Worth a look at the very least.