Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you have the time, read please. :)

d34thjunkied34thjunkie Member Posts: 2

Hey everyone I'm d34thjunkie(obviously)

(ready my biography please ^_^)

If you're too lazy to read, haha, I'm looking for a group of people to socialize and play games with. I am willing to play/try out any game. I haven't found that one game yet to stick with and level up. I would like to find some people to use ventrilo with. (ventrilo is what I used to use, can download any other program.)

Reason behind all this jibberish is, I used to play FlyFF,(yes I know some of you might hate it, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't judge :D) and I met some cool people, we all became real close and talked on ventrillo all the time. Well school came around and everyone slowly drifted away. I am looking for that again(not the drifting away part). I will play a game you and your friends play already, and will do my best to level up super fast. The time zone I'm in is PST. I can be on the computer as long as I want.

Well, if any of that sounds interesting, please feel free to private message me, or email me at [email protected]

Or [email protected]

Thanks everyone, hopefully I find what I'm looking for. ^_^

Coming soon!

Comments

• keligormkeligorm Member Posts: 12

Id play anything even if its pure grinding crap if i got a group of people to do it with. Weird eh well anyways like you i got nothing to do let me know if you find a game k.

Can I have a cookie please? PLEASESESESE. OMG I WANT A COOKIE NOW!!!YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF. I NEEDZ COOKIES NOW OR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN!

now what was I saying?