Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games with heavy metal music?

2»

Comments

• HeinrichMainerHeinrichMainer Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I often play CS:GO, but I prefer to play in silence, only with game sounds. I think it helps me concentrate on the game. By the way, does anyone else play csgo? I can share a cool online skin shop. I found the karambit crimson web skin here and I think it's one of the best skin shops as the prices are good and there is a wide range of skins.
  • BeckJohn21BeckJohn21 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2022
    glord said:

I'm looking for games that use a lot of heavy metal music. So far the only ones I can come up with are Quake 2, and Doom 3 has a heavy metal theme song.

sonnerie Werenoi Solitaire

I'd also like everybody to check this out. 

Could I know what kind of effects were used on the guitars for that explosive sound?

Post edited by BeckJohn21 on
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Have you tried Brutal Legend? It's a game that not only uses heavy metal music, but it's also set in a world inspired by the genre.
  • rabicasrabicas Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    "Messiah" was a video game, and the band "Fear Factory" composed the score.
  • nataliarelish998nataliarelish998 Newbie CommonPosts: 2

I like your information. I will try it. If, after servicing, I am satisfied, I want to connect with you.

• hoodselinahoodselina Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Then visit tonuri de apel, there are a lot of good musicians here, you will definitely find everything you need.