It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I downloaded the game and tried to play it, I am running Windows 7 x64. It didn't work because GameGuard failed.
I did a little digging around and got it figured:
1) Go to http://crossfire.subagames.com, download the game "Cross Fire" and then install it.
2) Find the file named "GameGuard.des" in your Spellborn folders, delete it.
3) Find the file named "GameGuard.des" in your Cross Fire folders and copy it to the location of the file you just deleted in your Spellborn folder.
4) Now run Spellborn, GameGuard will connect to the net, download some files that it needs then you're good to go
5) Uninstall Cross Fire, unless you were looking for a new F2P FPS!
This works because Cross Fire is using the latest version of GameGuard that works with Windows 7 but for some odd reason Chronicles of Spellborn isn't.