Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero companions for Lotro?

"The last thing that's really cool about it," Steefel continued, "is that you're going to be able to train customizable soldiers that you can bring with your party into that space and actually control."

www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/45/feature/2966

What do you people think about this add? Its the same concept like the heroes in Guild Wars. It would be cool if you can choose there classes, level them and give them equipment :P

Comments

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

I think this just meen that there will be certain instances where there will be NPCs that you have some controll over. Pretty much like Battle of Lorien that we have now where you get to choose what kind of  NPCs you want to defend the different camps. I think this is just the next step for theese kind of instances.

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• sarahstewartsarahstewart Member Posts: 68
    Originally posted by robby5403

"The last thing that's really cool about it," Steefel continued, "is that you're going to be able to train customizable soldiers that you can bring with your party into that space and actually control."
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/45/feature/2966
    What do you people think about this add? Its the same concept like the heroes in Guild Wars. It would be cool if you can choose there classes, level them and give them equipment :P

Yeah I agree with you on being able to level them and stuff it would add a nice feature there.