Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They've FINALLY added..

Dynamo112Dynamo112 Member Posts: 240

..character recustomization!

I've been stuck with a DEFAULT female mesmer prophecies character for FOUR YEARS.

The story behind that is the day the game first launched I was having really bad connection problems when trying to create a character due to server overload of people. So I took the default character and went on with that.

About 4-6 months later I had the funds to purchase a FoW armor set for my character but didnt want to go through ALL the trouble of recapping skills etc for a new character look. Boy do I regret doing that. And so I've been stuck with this default model for SO FREAKIN' LONG.

And now I thank you Anet for FINALLY adding this feature to the game! Best update so far. Keep it up.

Comments

• sanedorsanedor Member Posts: 485

LOL, well i am glad for you, though i find it funny a 25 year old male is happy his female toon gets a new hair and make-up..but to each his/her own...

• Dynamo112Dynamo112 Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by sanedor

LOL, well i am glad for you, though i find it funny a 25 year old male is happy his female toon gets a new hair and make-up..but to each his/her own...

Well the female armor looks (imo) a hundred times better than the male armor. It has a very distguinshable look to it. Especially the fissure armor.

Yeah...I'm giddy with excitement.   ^_^

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I can finally change the look of my (three year old) extremely ugly looking male sin, which for all that matters is the only male character on my account... Sweet. Wouldn't have needed to delete my ugly male monk then but meh, I probably can't afford buying my first Extreme Makeover Kit in some months anyway (yes I'm that poor).

• GennadiosGennadios Member Posts: 209

The only way I'd buy a makeover kit is if they added non-asian skins for Sins and Rits. I like my chars to look as much like me as possible, and thus far the two Cantha natives are very far removed...

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318

And you can mix and match styles across campaigns, very clever move Anet :)

Though personally, I'd rather see clipping issues here and there between hair and armor fixed, e.g. the short dreadlocks on Proph necros and high collars... *hint hint*