Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP Pack Question - Returning Player

quarrelquarrel Member Posts: 21

Hey guys, I used to play pretty actively over 2 years ago but have had a break. I'm considering getting back into it but am ONLY interested in the PVP Content. I see there are many PVP Packs to buy but it's a tiny bit confusing.

- Which PVP Packs should I buy if I wanted to have the entire skill set for the game including all the expanions? Which one should I start and end with? Each one, one by one? ($80 or so value...) Is there no consolidated PVP Pack with everything for a bundle price?

- Are  all the elite skills included in the PVP Packs as well?

- Do I need to buy the item pack? 

- Anything else I'm missing that would be a requirement to do competitive PVP...

Thanks to anyone who can help my lost soul.

Comments

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

Originally posted by quarrel
     Hey guys, I used to play pretty actively over 2 years ago but have had a break. I'm considering getting back into it but am ONLY interested in the PVP Content. I see there are many PVP Packs to buy but it's a tiny bit confusing.

- Which PVP Packs should I buy if I wanted to have the entire skill set for the game including all the expanions? Which one should I start and end with? Each one, one by one? ($80 or so value...) Is there no consolidated PVP Pack with everything for a bundle price? Yes, there are a couple of options, a full PvP pack and ones foreach campaign
    - Are all the elite skills included in the PVP Packs as well? yes
    - Do I need to buy the item pack? No, you can unlock items with faction and after this weeks update, Zaishen Coins ("Zoins")
    - Anything else I'm missing that would be a requirement to do competitive PVP... Depends what you class as competitive

Thanks to anyone who can help my lost soul.

And by Competitive, do you want to be in a top 5 guild and GvG? because you would have to be one of the beta veterans or someone well known in the community for that

However, find a guild, GvG, see how it goes and work your way up

imageimage

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

If you're only interested in PvP, you can get the PvP access kit for $20.  Everything else can be unlocked by playing the game.  There are another five skill packs and one item pack that can each be unlocked for $10 (giving your $80 total figure), but everything in those can also be unlocked by playing the game.  When you PvP, you get Balthazar faction that can be used to unlock whatever you want.  If you have eight particular skills in mind for a build that you want to use, unlocking those eight particular skills is pretty quick.  If you want to unlock everything and jump around between builds at random, unlocking all 1000+ skills would take quite a long time without buying skill packs.