Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New info on Titan Server (launches April 22) and contest

ahnonamisahnonamis Member UncommonPosts: 10

Came across this on the Atlantica forums. A new article with info on the Titan Server, a Q&A with NDOORS about Titan and 100 vs 100, and a contest that (at the moment) seems like it will be fairly easy to win since so few have entered.

Some key things that I gathered from reading it are:

-The server will launch April 22 (that's what this patch is)

-One of the prizes for winning the weekly tournaments on Titan is a new unique mount

-100 vs 100 isn't part of the Titan update

Comments

• gameadiksgameadiks Member Posts: 120

yeah.. i agree with you.. +1... even though 100 vs 100 isn't include in the next patch still titan server is cool.. battle of the best player in each server.. ^_^

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

your refferring to "grand championship" that will be held every sunday 3am and 3pm PDT its a batlle for the best of the best and it will start on april 26th.

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

i havent really try going to the titan server and im really looking forward to go there to experience what its like. i know im no chance in winning the torunament there but it will be a great if i go there to see how different players from different server fight. i can learn a strategy by watching them and i can have a silver coin if i join there. the moment you join there you will receive a silver coin thats what ive read.