Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guild conflict is cool and all.....but what about solos?

2»

Comments

• cmj108cmj108 Member UncommonPosts: 19

I see all the group lovers missing the point! Please try to see both sides not just cloud our requests with your ideas of what's right. People want to solo and become ubber players and then pvp against other players to prove who's superior. I quit playing WOW because you can't solo play to get the same items that groups doing dungeon raids can get. You don't see why anyone would play a MMO who didn't like this; here's why....We (solo players) don't want to group with a horde of players in a huge cluster @*$&;. We want to level on our own the way we want to and have access to all the items that you (the group) do. Forcing solo players to group stinks! Then solo players want to venture into other areas such as pvp or possibly small group raids to show off their skills.

• HarabeckHarabeck Member Posts: 616
    Originally posted by cmj108

I see all the group lovers missing the point! Please try to see both sides not just cloud our requests with your ideas of what's right. People want to solo and become ubber players and then pvp against other players to prove who's superior.
    Which is hilarious because it's never the solo'er. MMO's are social games, they encourage interaction. Players that practice teamwork will always win. In a game like Earthrise, the ability to duel someone means absolutely nothing. And I look forward to the free kill I'll get from you on the battlefield.
    I quit playing WOW because you can't solo play to get the same items that groups doing dungeon raids can get.
    You couldn't find one other person to do arena with? If Wow isn't solo friendly enough for you, no game is. Certainly not a PvP centric game like Earthrise.
    You don't see why anyone would play a MMO who didn't like this; here's why....We (solo players) don't want to group with a horde of players in a huge cluster @*$&;. We want to level on our own the way we want to and have access to all the items that you (the group) do. Forcing solo players to group stinks! Then solo players want to venture into other areas such as pvp or possibly small group raids to show off their skills.
    Well again, as a solo'er, you have little to show off. And if you expect the same gear as those who are willing to cooperate with others towards a common goal, you're insane.

Look, you'll be able to solo in Earthrise. Much of the PvE can be done solo. And given enough time and effort you'll be able to get whatever you want through the market. But you'll never be able to keep with those in active guilds. They'll be able to obtain and replace their equipment with much greater ease, giving them more free time to develop their combat skills.

• cmj108cmj108 Member UncommonPosts: 19

/fail You're still stuck in the box!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file