Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for something like this:

ricma985ricma985 Member Posts: 84

First, payment: F2P. For now i can't get the plastic so it would have to be like this but if you happen to know exact (or close) game i am looking for and it's P2P then mention it anyway. But, for now F2P.

Second, graphics: 2D, 2.5D, 2.77456D or 3D i don't care as long as it isn't anime hardcore (that means that it can have anime graphic style but no exagerating like bunny ears or any other animal ears, extra big eyes and puking cutenes (like ESO - i had to fight bunny girl that was giggling anytime i'd hit her...)). Oh yes, and it mustt be a fantasy(medieval or with dwarfs, elves and such).

Third, the game itself: i know that grinding is unavoidable in F2Ps so nothing about it. The main things i need are: nice PvE with good story (i don't want to click on NPC for a quest and then just go: next, next, next, accept... ), what i mean is, i want something interesting. PvP should be there and it should be something like this: two or more sides that can attack one another anytime, but attack between the same sides(or races) is possible in a guild war or something... Next, i would like it to have good crafting system. Something like, Illarion -> you cut the tree, pick up the wood, make the campfire, then you fish for a... well fish, and then cook it... Something that isn't just click on a mine, mine, sell it and over. Combinations people, combinations.

Optional stuff: optional because theese might be things that will make you stop reading any further... So here there are: town or village or any other settlement building, sieges, warfare similar to Shadowbane... I'll end it here...

Ok, i know that you must think that I am mad and probably I am but if there isn't a single game like this then please suggest something similar (i'll survive cutenes if other things are ok)...

Thank you.

Comments